10

"Why can't we meet you guys first?" Chaeyoung shouted into the phone, at the edge of crying. I rolled my eyes and snatched the phone.

"minari, it's me."

"tzuyu ah, can you tell chaeng we can meet after the concert? We're trying to react the scene as close as we can."

"I understand. I will. bye."

"Thanks tzu."

"Chaeng. They're just trying to help me get my memories back."

"I-but-"

"you don't have to shout you know, minari was surprised by that."

"I understand you're moody these days, but cmon, they're just trying to help."

"Sorry..."

"Chaeng its fine, tell minari after the concert and apologize. Oh and, I don't know why you're so moody, but I'm always free to talk okay?let's go in." I smiled and patted her back, also sending dahyun a look meaning that Chaeng's fine. chaeng gave me a little smile and nodded.

"hyun." I called dahyun when Chaeyoung settled down in her seat, texting mina.

"yeah?"

"I don't know why Chaeng's so moody and unsure these days. any idea?"

"I don't know either tzu. I would've told you if I knew. But I have a instinct that it may be related to Mina unnie..." She said, lowering her voice.

"true, thanks, I'll talk to minari later."

-

As the concert started, Sana was already full of energy and positive that the plan would work. She asked JYP specifically to make sure that her costumes for Feel special stage are the same and also made sure that Dachaetzu are at the same place.

"TWICE TWICE jalhaja!"

-

the concert was full of excitement and the stages always had a different surprise for the fans. right before the encore stage- her plan, they had a time with their fans. It was Sana's turn to talk.

Sana took a deep breath but her eyes were already watery. "don't cry!!!" Fans cried. The members patted and hugged Sana. " Once~" Once she called out, fans immediately raised their candy bongs as a reaction.

"Once, I'm really really thankful to everything, and thank you for continuing to support me and TWICE after the news broke out." Sana paused and looked towards tzuyu, which was staring at her, with an unreadable expression.

"As you guys know, since what happened I was really guilty and I was affected not just physically but also emotionally. She was my only hope, and thanks to my members, I recovered, but she still has a place in my heart. I waited for her everyday and I really love her. Once, I know maybe some of you can't accept this, but this is who I am! I'm sorry if I made you feel bad, but she's my world. She lost her memory now, but she's willing to give me a chance to proof my love for her, knowing that I caused her accident. I hope I can give her everything, and the last 3 stages, is my gift for her. let's hope she can recover her memory tonight. ONCE!!!!!!!" Sana called again.

"let's have fun tonight!!!!!!!!" Sana screamed and everything went black along with the cheering.

As planned, Twice changed into their outfits last year and performed with the same routine. Tzuyu frowned when she saw sana slowly moving towards the edge of the stage. The scene was strangely familiar, but she couldn't remember a thing. Several scenes quickly flashed from her head.

sana looked at Tzuyu who seemed to be in her own world. "was is she thinking?" She wondered as she unconsciously moved towards the edge. "woahhH!!!!!!!!!" Sana shouted as she fell off the stage. This was definitely NOT in her plan.

She closed her eyes tightly, waiting for her body to hit the hard floor. But once again, as what happened 2 years ago, a warm hug embraced her. Sana looked up immediately and fortunately, it was really Tzuyu. Fans were thankful that the girl didn't hurt herself, and all kept quiet was if things were planned. Sana and Tzuyu stared into each other's eyes. Without knowing what caused her to, Sana gathered up her courage and cupped Tzuyu's cheeks, locking their lips together. Fans cheered for the two and were all happy, hoping that this would gain Tzuyu's memories back. Half of the plan succeed, but half of it didn't. as they pulled away from each other, Tzuyu suddenly loosened her arms around Sana and held her head. Sana panicked but she couldn't do anything but try calming the girl.

"Shh...I'm here...it's me tzuyu....Don't worry the doctors are coming...." Sana comforted her. Tzuyu slowly calm down but everyone could see that she was still hurting. not long, ambulances arrived and brought Tzuyu to the hospital. With Chaeng and Dahyun beside her, sana was somehow less worried for her girl. Thank god the concert didn't last long as the 'plan' was planned at the end of the concert. They performed 3 last songs as the encore stage and all of the girls quickly rushed to the hospital.

"How is she doing?" Sana grabbed Chaeyoung's hand at once.

"the doctor says she's fine and she was really lucky. She might recover her memory but the stimulation was quite strong especially when tzuyu remember some of the things. But she'll wake up soon Sana unnie don't worry."

"thank god...thanks chaeyoung, thanks dahyun."

"No prob unnie. she's our friend too." Dahyun smiled as momo squeezed her hand.

Sana was really relieved but deep down inside, she had a really bad feeling of what's going to happen...