24

Tomorrow?" mina frowned.She didn't expect that one coming. Then, she finally noticed the suitcase in Tzuyu's room. But again, knowing tzuyu too well, she knows no one can change tzuyu's decision one she's made it. Not even her. All they can do for her, is to keep the secret and show support.

"yes. My dad wants me to try going around the branch company before I actually get into the job as the CEO, with the help of Lucas."

"When will you be back?"

"I'll say 2."

"gone for 2 again..." (tzuyu was in a coma for 2 years, take that in first.)

"sorry Minari."

"Will you tell sana?"

"no. I told her in the letter that I need a break, and not to look for me. I'll be back when I'm ready."

"Of course, if she's still available that time." Tzuyu added.

Mina nodded. "can we visit you?"

"Of course. But just don't let Sana know. I don't mind all of you coming." tzuyu chuckled.

"we will."

Knowing there's no chance of making her stay, the two friends spent the rest of the night chatting about their old times.

-

the next day, Mina, dahyun and chaeyoung came to the airport along with Tzuyu.

"I'll miss you soooo much Tzu." mina said, combing Tzuyu's crown.

"*sniff...do yo really have to go?" Chaeyoung's eyes were red, staring at tzuyu.

"Yes chaeng. I do. Take care of the others like a grown-up while i'm gone okay baby cub?"

"okay..."

"I'll miss you." Dahyun hugged tzuyu tightly.

(dahyun pos: I'M FINALLY BACK!!!! I HAVEN'T BEEN IN THIS STORY FOR A FEW CHAPTERS!!!!)

"I'll miss you too..."

"급!" dahyun saluted.

"식!" chaeyoung followed.

tzuyu smiled. "단."

"Passangers for the LA1225 Flight to Los Angeles. You can now check in. the flight will take off in 45 minutes."

This one single sentence filled the tension in the air around the four girls.

"I guess it's goodbye." tzuyu said, acting light.

"Dahyunie, take care of that pabo unnie okay? I'll miss you so much eagle hyung. come visit me sometimes."

"I-i will." Dahyun replied, wiping her tears.

"Chaeng, take care of yourself okay? come visit me as frequent as you can. i'll pay for you guys hahaha."

"Minari. Take care of that shiba for me. Don't tell her where I am. I'll miss you too." tzuyu said as she pulled the three of them into a tight hug.

"Goodbye guys. love you~" tzuyu said and waved, entering the gates.

Mina, dahyun and chaeyoung were all crying right now as tzuyu disappeared in their sight.

"can we go visit her tomorrow?" Chaeyoung asked, hugging mina.

"No we can't chaeng. don't worry, she'll be back..." mina whispered.

Dahyun looked at the two lovebirds. "I wish momoring Is here to hug me." she sighed.

-

"hmmm..." Sana rubbed her eyes as she woke up to the shouting of God Jihyo and the Rabbit.

"What do you mean she's gone??!!!" She heard the rabbit shout.

"How would I know? I only heard from mina!!!" The god shouted back.

"GoSH JUST CALM DOWN YOU TWO! She'll tell us where she is!!!" Jeongyeon spoke up.

"god guys, I'm trying to sleep right here!" sana complained. The second Sana finished speaking, the three girls all shut their mouths up.

"Never seen you guys so considerate. anyways, don't we have schedule today? and where's Mina?" Sana asked, walking to the bathroom.

"uh-she-"

"she's with Chaeyoung." Jihyo came to the rescue.

"Oh okay. Someone call her to remind her about the distribution of writing the new album at the company today.." Sana said.

sana pulled out her phone as she started brushing her teeth. She dialed Tzuyu's phone first thing in the morning.

"Sorry. The number you're calling right now isn't in the area. please check if you've got any errors in it. BEEP*" the mechanic voice answered.

Sana frowned and decided to ask Mina about it later. Just when she finished her daily routine, Mina came back to the dorm with Dahyun and chaeyoung.

"minar-"

*SLAP!!!!

(ouchieeee >< Mina's being a bit cruel here...but I like it kkk)

before sana could finish her sentence, she received a hard slap from Mina.

"M-minari?" Sana stammered, holding her red cheek.

"That's for hurting tzuyu. I told you I'm going to rip you into pieces if I ever see her crying to me again."

------

reference:

"You'd better. or else I'm going to rip you into pieces if I ever see her coming to me crying again, no matter what the reason is." Mina threatened, with a tiny glimpse of killing intent in it.

(it should be ch.19 :D or was it 18? I forgot hehe)

------

"W-what? what happened?"

"I won't tell you. You deserved this." mina said and left.

" I'm heading to the office now unnies. see you guys later." Mina said and walked up to her room.

"Unnie, are you okay?" Chaeyoung and dahyun immediately came up.

"I-I'm fine...what happened to tzuyu? t-this morning when I called her just now, it says her number isn't in the a-area...did she change her number?"

"Unnie. She left. That's all I can tell you." Chaeyoung muttered.

"What??!! She left??!!!" Sana exclaimed, shaking chaeyoung's shoulders.

"Where is she? why did she leave?"

"Calm down unnie!" Chaeyoung shouted.

"we can't tell you unnie." Dahyun sighed and removed Chaeyoung from Sana's grasp.

"but-"

"Unnie. please trust her decision. She'll be back for you." Chaeyoung said sternly.

"I-"

"Here." Dahyun took out an envelope.

"tzuyu told us to give this to you in case you find out. I guess this is way too early but...here it is."

------------------------------------------

yeah yeah its the same 'leaving and coming back plot'

(it won't be if tzuyu's not coming back...right? jkjk DONT KILL MEE lol)

btw it shall end next chp. or next next chp. or next next next chp. xD)

follow, vote and comment and follow my instagram~

acc: shiba_7321