18

time skip:

"Tzu, You two should talk now." Jihyo said, closing the door.

Well, I shall explain the situation. After satzu recovered( I guess around 2 weeks?) , they were in good terms, but then on one night of their monthly gathering, Eunha was reported that she had escaped from the hospital. The hospital called JYP to warn Sana and as expected, Eunha did go for Sana. But JYP wasn't fast enough. when they told Twice the news, Eunha had already broken into the JYP practice room and attacked Sana. Tzuyu took the knife instead and hurt Tzuyu's left arm.

Eunha was soon caught by the police again, and the others were all fine. before Eunha left, she said something which made the problem now happen.

"You caused everything Sana. You hurt Tzuyu on your own! nothing would've happened to you two if you weren't so stubborn and full of yourself. You broke up with Tzuyu just because you're selfish! you don't want to lose a loved one, so you gave her up before I could do anything! You deserve it Sana."

Now, Sana and Tzuyu are standing face to face. Sana, with a guilty expression, and Tzuyu, with an...unreadable expression. (yeah even the author can't tell if Tzuyu's mad or what :00)

"Tell me everything. by that I mean everything, not just a conclusion like the one you said in the hospital. Everything Sana." Tzuyu said, staring at her.

"Well......" Sana explained every detail, including how she was threatened, how Eunha sent those texts, and why she let Eunha kiss her. Tzuyu was having quite a hard time with organizing everything. She took a deep breath when she finally found the right words.

"So...you left me because of her."

"Tzuyu..."

"Do I look that weak to you? Can't you trust me? Can't you trust us?" tzuyu sneered.

"I know what Eunha can do to you Tzuyah... I don't want her to hurt you."

"But she did. Even after you left me, promising her everything but she still got what she wanted."
"Tzuyu-"

"Sana, if you didn't leave me and told me everything, I could've taken care of her. You know that I'm a chou." Tzuyu said quietly. "Although the same thing could've happened,I'll regain my memory and nothing would change, not in a situation like this."
Tzuyu said and turned to leave.

"I KNOW!" Sana shouted, making tzuyu stop.Sana looked down to her feet, holding punches with her hand,trying hard to hold back her tears.
"That's why I still regret that til now." she mumbled, just Loud enough for Tzuyu to hear her. Tzuyu flinched and looked down as well.
"I don't want you to get hurt, No, I can't even bear it. You're everything to me Tzuyu. I couldn't  risk that."
"I didn't expect her to really do something once I left you. I think...some part of me still believes that the old Eunha I knew hasn't 'died' yet, that's why I accepted her offers and hope she'll keep her promise."Sana explained. Tzuyu turned around and looked at her, with hurt in her eyes.

"What about me? Don't you think you're everything to me? Don't you know how much it hurts for me? I understand you still think the Eunha you knew could be still there, but you could've told me and we could've faced it together.But you didn't. You were the one who hurt me the most Sana...."

"You- just never trusted me enough."Tzuyu said .

"No- Tzuyu, it's not what you think.I just- didn't want to trouble you with things like this especially when you're preparing for your graduation. it was already hard for you to be in a relationship with me...we can't even hold hands, or kiss like normal couples on dates just because you didn't want scandals to come out and ruin my career.I don't want you to think i'm someone who brings you trouble instead of love." Sana sniffed.

"i know it hurts you but Tzuyu, please try to understand and forgive me this once. I'll make it up to you. Please...just give me a chance." Sana back hugged Tzuyu, her head on Tzuyu's back.
Tzuyu gripped her hands. You could easily see she's moved.
"Tzuyu please...I really regret it... please..." Tears rolled down her cheeks, and Tzuyu's eyes softened. sigh...when can she ever stop changing her decisions because of Sana?How many times has she given in to her? Ten? Twenty? she's tired of all this drama, but- she just can't let go...

"you want a chance, you have it now." Tzuyu finally said as she removed Sana's arms from her and quickly walked out of the room.

--------------------------------------------

*sighs heavily. why does tzuyu always go soft for Sana...

i- I forgot to update wwwwwww sorryyyyyy xD