20

"Sana..." Tzuyu called but Sana stopped her. Sana raised her finger to tzuyu's lips.

"I see you're still not ready? don't worry. If you're finally ready, tell me. I'll be waiting." Sana said, forcing a smile.

Tzuyu shook her head. "What makes you think I'll reject you?" Tzuyu asked back and sealed their lips. That took Sana by surprise but she responded quickly, wrapping her arms on Tzuyu's nape.

-

"I thought you're going to say no..." Sana said, leaning on tzuyu's shoulder while watching the view.

"Why would I? I think 2 and a half years are more than enough to prove your love for me Sana."Tzuyu chuckled.

"I swear I'm not going to let you down ever again." Sana said, looking up to tzuyu.

"I'll mark that Sana." Tzuyu said and pecked Sana's forehead.

"I think I'll stay at your place today." Sanaa said.

"Which one? The one I share now with dahyun and chaeyoung? Or the one that I brought you to the night we broke up?" Tzuyu asked, teasing her.

"Yah! Of course the private one of yours!" Sana blushed and glared.

-

"everything's still the same..." Sana said as she walked into the house.

"I never came back here after that night." Tzuyu shrugged.

"Why?" sana stopped in her tracks.

" Well, you broke up with me remember? And this was the last place where spent with each other. I replaced the car as well, if you realized." Tzuyu explained.

"I'm sorry."

"Sana, you don't have to be. it's just some kind of inner demon that scares me every time I try to come back. I guess I still loved you too much even after you left me. I never stayed here even after we made up." tzuyu said, changing into her pajamas.

"I love you too..." Sana mumbled, wrapping her arms around Tzuyu's waist.

"Go to sleep. You have a Long day ahead." tzuyu patted her head.

"Fine..."Sana sulked cuz she didn't get a 'I love you' back.

As they finished tidying up themselves and laid on the bed, sana snuggled into tzuyu's arms. "goodnight tzu..."she mumbled.

"Goodnight baby, I love you too." Tzuyu whispered into her ears and kissed her forehead, turning off the lights.

Sana smiled to herself, hearing those words a drifted into sleep...

-

Cameras flashed as tzuyu accompanied sana into the JYP building.

Sana waved to the camera while tzuyu just nodded and held onto Sana's waist.

"We're all over the news babe!!!" Sana said when she was putting on makeup for her second scene of the MV shooting.

"I know, you looked amazing just now." Tzuyu complimented, making Sana blush.

"Miss tzuyu and Sana, you two look really good with each other. Congratulations to both of you. I heard what happened." The stylist gushed as she finished up Sana's hair.

"Thank you." Both of them said together.

"shuhua ssi! Your friend is looking for you outside!!!" another called.

"That should be my girlfriend." Shuhua whispered and ran out, making Sana and tzuyu laugh.

"We're having lunch with the members today." Sana told tzuyu before her very last scene.

"i'll text them. take your time." Tzuyu said, pulling out her phone.

-

TIME SKIPP YAYYYYYYYY :)))))))))))

Believe me, I've wrote more time skips in my other book lol

-----------------------------

3 months since they started dating(again):

"buzz buzz..." Sana's phone buzzed as she carefully flipped around, trying not to wake her baby up.

it was an unknown number. "hello?" sana said.

"Miss sana, We're very sorry to contact you, but this is the mental hospital for criminals, and do you think you can make time to pay a visit now?"

"The mental hospital? now? why?" Sana asked impatiently, since it was a weekend and it was also their 3rd monthsary .

"miss Eunha ssi is now on the rooftop, and she threatened that if she doesn't see you in a hour, she'll jump from the building!!"

Sana rolled her eyes. why are they even calling her? She isn't her guardian or whatever. looking at her baby tzutzu, she decided to 'kindly' decline the offer.

"sorry, I'm not quite available right now. you can call Sowon or SinB, members of Gfriend. I'm quite sure they could help." Sana said and cut the call.

I'm sorry eunha, but I can't lose tzuyu again. sana though as she traced along tzuyu's cheeks.

"Buzz buzz."it was the same number.

"yes?" Sana asked, annoyed.

"Miss Sana, please just come! It's still a life after all! please help us!"

Sana bit her lip. To be true, she was moved when she heard the sentence.

"Please Miss Sana. We promise this wouldn't happen again!!"

"fine. But if this happens again, I'm not going to come. You know what my situation is." Sana said seriously as she slipped off the bed, hung up and planted a kiss on tzuyu's cheek. she quickly scribbled a note.

"I'll head out for a moment, I'll be back ASAP. I'll buy breakfast but if you're hungry, the bread we bought yesterday is on the table. Don't drink cold milk without heating it up and remember to drink water after cleaning up. love you~"

-------------------------------------------

ugh Eunha again...

follow vote and comment and follow my insta~

and prepare to kill Sana :) (jk but I think you'll really want to)

acc: shiba_7321