19

After Tzuyu left the room, everyone rushed into the room, finding a frozen Sana.

"Sana??!! you okay?"

"How did it go?"

"What happened?"

"what did she do?"

"She-" Sana opened her mouth but no sound came out.

"Cmon!! Sana!!"

"say it!"

"Tell us!!"

"She said she'll give me anoTHER CHANCE!!!!! SQEEEEEEEEEE!!!!: Sana screamed and hopped onto Jihyo, hugging her.

"woah!!!!!! CONGRATS SANA!!!!" Momo screamed as well and jumped onto Jihyo as well. The others looked at each other and jumped on as well.

"GET OFF MEHHHH!!!!!" God jihyo shouted as she tried to get away from the bottom of the group, but of course, none of them allowed her to escape.

Finally, they got up on their feet. And as the leader, the God has to make a speech.

"*coughs. So, since our precious Yoda finally agreed to give our pabo Sana another chance, we should make sure these two get back together. put your hands together..."

"TWICE TWICE JALHAJAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They chanted.

"now, shut up and let's make plans..." jihyo shooed the girls and they sat in a circle.

-

"What happened tzu???" Dahyun and chaeyoung followed the tall girl once she left the room.

"Were you harsh?" Chaeyoung asked worriedly.

"tzu what happened??" Dahyun asked.

tzuyu stopped in her tracks as the lift arrived.

"I gave her another chance." Tzuyu said and quickly walked into the lift and closed the door, leaving two shocked humans standing.

"did she just say she gave Sana unnie another chance?" Dahyun gulped and asked.

"I-I- I think so..." Chaeyoung stuttered.

"T-that's- are you suer that's our Yoda?" Dahyun asked in disbelief.

"As they say, love can change a person..." Chaeyoung muttered.

-

"Sana, you have to show her that you really love her. Tzuyu seems to be a strong character, but she's actually really weak and soft inside. Give her your care and attention. she may be really caring but that's also because she doesn't want to burden you, more like too caring, or afraid to lose you. she's always afraid that if she asks for too much, people will just leave her in the end. Treat her carefully Sana. She's definitely to keep. I couldn't give her what I should have given her, so take my place and give her the world, she deserves it." Mina said, staring at Sana.

By now, sana had already accepted the fact that Mina and Tzuyu had dated. but since mina has chaeyoung, mina isn't her opponent. "I will Minari." Sana assured.

"You'd better. or else I'm going to rip you into pieces if I ever see her coming to me crying again, no matter what the reason is." Mina threatened, with a tiny glimpse of killing intent in it. Sana shook her head. "you won't get the chance."

"Better keep your promise." Mina's eyes softened back.

-

TIME SKIP  AGAINNNN :)))))))) YAY (lmao)

"Tzuyu~" Sana called as she clung on to tzuyu's arm.

"let go of my arm Sana, I'm trying to drive here." Tzuyu sighed.