9

time skip again hehe~

2 weeks later~ right before the concert.

Tzuyu is on the way to the concert arena along with Dahyun and Chaeng, who are excited to be there again after a long time.

"hello?"There was a call from Sana.

"Tzuyu...I kinda wanted to talk this out before performing..."

"Yeah? go ahead." i said.

"Well...chaeng told me that you and Mina kinda had a past..." She mumbled.

"minari and I?" oh, yeah we did. but we broke up when Minari came to Korea for her dream."

"why didn't you tell me before?"

"huh?Didn't the 'past tzuyu' tell you?"

"I-you didn't even tell me about your friendship with minari before you got into the accident..."

"Really? Why didn't I? sorry Sana, I should've."

"It's okay Tzuyu. I'm happy you told me now. See you later! I've planned something to gain your memory back.this is one of the really important things pulled us together." Sana said happily. I could imagine the smile on her face right now.

"really? I hope that works then. See you." I said and hung up.

"Chaeyoung." I peered my eyes towards the girl sitting in front of me.

"Fine! I DID IT I'M SORRY OKAY!!! THAT'S JUST BECAUSE YOU KISSED MINA!" Her face went red and shouted.

"well that was just a friendly one and but I'm nice so I'm not going to go further on that. Keep in mind I'll go further if you do it again." I threatened. She gulped and mumbled "fine."

-

Sana POV:

"jihyoooo!!!!!!"

"What sana."

"do I look good enough?"

"Yes you do Sana."

"Are the outfits the same as last year?"

"Yes Sana, I've checked them.We're all wearing the same clothes on that stage."

"Really? What if she doesn't remember?"

"Then just keep going Sana, I can tell she's starting to open up."

"What if-"

"Geez Sana just stop! You're fine, she's fine, everything's gonna be fine! The worst thing that could happen is breaking some bones if Tzuyu doesn't see you. but she won't, don't worry.Just-calm down and have a seat. Everything's gonna be okay!" jihyo said.

"Oh okay..."

"jihyo!!!"

"What momo."

"I want food but what if my abs disappear?"

"just eat momo, it's fine."

"but Dahyun won't like it!"

"she won't like it more if you stop eating."

"But-"

"MOMO JUST EAT!!! FOR GOODNESS SAKES WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH YOU PEOPLE!"Jihyo snapped.

"Okay..." momo mumbled and went for her jokbal...again.

"Jihyo yah~"

"yes mina?"

"I-"

"No mina, you can't show your love for chaeng on stage and you can't go and give Tzuyu a hug."