15

After Tzuyu hung up on the phone, Sana went in.

"hey..."

"Sana? aren't you sick? Why are you out of your bed?" tzuyu frowned.

"Tzuyu, I'm fine. This wheelchair is controlled by buttons. I don't have to move it." Sana tried to hold in her smile. Tzuyu. responded. to. her!!!! and she didn't tell her to leave!!!

"Oh. Okay. So why are you here?" tzuyu asked, still frowning.

"Just checking up on you...are you still mad?"

"I-"

"I don't know."

"tzuyu, I'm really sorry. I didn't want her to hurt you. I can't risk your life for my own happiness Tzuyu..." sana mumbled.

"Sana, I understand everything you say. I trust you...it's just that...I still have a thing with people leaving. It started when my mum left me, then my dad, and even my brother. when I thought mina wouldn't, she left, as well. Elkie healed me when Mina left when I was 16, she brought me to Korea when mina just debuted. I wanted to find her but she was always busy, and I figured I could be an influence to her career so I didn't. And also Chaeyoung and Dahyun, they were the best of friends and after Elkie debuted as well, we met up for fewer times but chaeng, and hyun always kept me company. I thought I'm already okay, and I finally texted Mina for the first time that day, about the tickets, we became friends again. but when you left...everything just went back to the way it was before..."

"I'm really sorry I wasn't there for you. if I were there, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have gotten hurt...But..."

"you need time.' Sana added. Tzuyu nodded.

"I'll wait. No matter how long you need."

Tzuyu smiled finally because of Sana. "Thank you."

"But~ I'll still court you!" Sana winked. Tzuyu blushed and looked away, while sana is proud of what she did, making the 'rare Yoda' blush.  (hashtag tzuyutherareyoda right? I still remember this)

She moved her wheelchair right in front of tzuyu, where their faces were just a few inches apart.

"Don't move." Sana commanded and pecked Tzuyu's cheek.

"Just for you to know, I love you, as always. I'll head back now." Sana smiled and left the room.

"What have you done to me...Minatozaki Sana..." Tzuyu muttered and curled up into the blankets, hiding her unnoticeable shade of blush.