23

"how much do I mean to you." tzuyu suddenly asked, taking Sana by surprise.

"You're the most important person for me tzuyu. I can always answer that question immediately." Sana replied, taking a bite of the cake. Tzuyu stared at her deeply and took a bite of the cake as well, looking away.

"Tzuyu." Sana called.

"Here."Sana pointed to the corner of her lips. Tzuyu frowned in confusion and stared at her.

Sana fiddled with her thoughts, struggling whether she should or not, but finally decided to. "no worries, I'll help you." Sana said and scooted closer to tzuyu til their faces were only few inches close.

Sana leaned closer and licked the cream off the corner of tzuyu's lips, giving her a kiss before leaving. Sana smiled happily and proud at what she had done. But on the other hand, Tzuyu was all red as she realized what Sana had just done to her.

"MINATOZAKI SANA!" Tzuyu shouted in embarrassment.

"Don't worry babe, there isn't anyone here except us. you don't have to be embarrassed." Sana winked cheekily.

"We're not over." Tzuyu muttered. Sana just smiled and acted as nothing happened.

"Tzuyu, look I'm really sorry okay? I don't love her or even like her for a bit now, but After all Eunha is still a life.I swear I won't ever meet her again no matter what's the cause okay? please."

Tzuyu just hummed and continued petting the dog. Sana sighed and stared into Tzuyu's eyes.

"look at me baby. I know you're the one for me. please. Today's our 3rd monthsary, and I don't want us to be like this. Please Tzuyu."

"We'll see." Tzuyu muttered again.

"Okay." Sana said sternly and sat on Tzuyu's lap, facing her. "I'll stay here until you promise to forgive me."

"sana-"

"No. I'm siting here and it's final." Sana humphed and wrapped Tzuyu's arms around her, and hugged Tzuyu, burying her head in the younger's shoulders.

they stay in the position for quite a long time.

"Sana." Tzuyu called. no reply.

"Sana." Tzuyu called again. She looked down and saw Sana, fast asleep.

"真是的...這種時候他還能睡著...我還在生氣欸..." tzuyu muttered. (How can she even fall asleep in this kind of situation...I'm still mad...)

she sighed and carefully stood up, making sure that sana doesn't wake up.

she nodded to the worker at the shop and carried sana into her car. Why is it here? don't ask, it's just here.

As she drove them back home, tzuyu went as deep in her thoughts as she could.

Doesn't this shiba know how hurt she is every time hearing those words from her, meaning them for another person? she really went too far....but why did she give in again? she's positive that she would give in after the day...but...she doesn't want to. Sana's hurting her every time and its always because of eunha. The issue today was even on the news.

she apologizes every single time, but she just doesn't seem to know thee problem. jealousy...its something that's toxic...it can hurt you every time without the person knowing...

"I think we'll need a break..." Tzuyu whispered, staring at the sleeping beauty beside her.

Tzuyu got out of the car and dialed Mina's number.

"Minari."

"tzuyu? are you okay? aren't you with sana? what happened? did she hurt you? I swear I'll kill he-"

"minari."

"I'm fine, and yes she's with me. We're at the dorm right now and she's asleep. I want to ask for permission to enter the dorm."

"Ah, okay. The password is *********."

"Thanks unnie. And-"

"I'll be leaving her there. are you free now?"

"yes tzu. do you want chaeng to come over too?"

"If she wants to come, then ask her to come with you. I don't mind. I'll be at my condo after I drop Sana off."

"ah...okay. see you later."

"see you."

Tzuyu carried sana up to her room and laid her on her bed. she looked around the room. Her room was decorated with photos, mostly photos of the both of them. Tzuyu sighed and managed to find a piece of paper, quickly scribbled something on it and left the dorm.

-

"Chaeng, I'm going to tzuyu's."

"Is she fine?"

"she sounded fine, yes. but mentally? no. I think there's a huge chance that she'll be drunk. I feel like she's about to make some kind of decision. I'll stay there tonight."

"aww...can I come along?"

"she said you could, but can you trust me for tonight? she needs me chaeng. how would she feel when we're being all lovey-dovey like when she had just decided on something important? besides ever heard of the saying 'guests don't bring guests'? she needs me for tonight. I'll head out now. love you chaeng~"

"Okay...take care of my bro, and take car of yourself...don't get too drunk."

"I know. thanks for letting me go chaeng." Mina smiled.

"how could I not? my bro needs help. besides, I trust the both of you. She has sana anyways." chaeyoung smiled back.

"thank you chaeng." Mina said and kissed chaeyoung. "I'll be back before afternoon tomorrow. Wait for me."

-

"tzu~" Mina called as she stepped into tzuyu's condo.

"Minari..."tzuyu replied, as mina took off her shoes and coat.

"Where's chaeng?" tzuyu asked, open her third can of beer.

"she didn't come-gosh Tzuyu stop!!! it's your third can!!" mina hurriedly snatched the beer from tzuyu's hands and put it down. I swear I'll give sana what she deserves...she promised never to hurt tzuyu again...

"I'm fine minari...just...let me be...for tonight."

"No tzu. You can choose to talk to me or talk to me. You're not drinking anymore."

...... "I shouldn't have called you...Jeongyeon unnie would have drank with me instead..." Tzuyu pouted.

"You called me. You don't drink. Okay, tell me, what are you up to? I guess you want a break or just break up?"

tzuyu kept silent. Sometime she jut wished that the penguin didn't know her so well...her thoughts seem transparent now that mina is with her...

"I want a break."

"mhm." Mina nodded, telling her to continue.

"I didn't tell her though. she fell asleep and left her a letter. I'll fly to LA tomorrow."

-----------------------------------

whattttttttt

follow, vote and comment and follow my instagram too~

acc: shiba_7321