Thoughts

Okay, so I've been trying to keep up a story map for "Falling" and it's basically a jumbled mess of random ideas and what not. Also, my life suddenly got a million times more busy as of 11:00 today, and to make a long story short, I hope to bang out some serious chapters this weekend and possibly Tuesday (it's specific for a reason that I might post about later, but don't count on it). 

I really like where "Falling" was going, but now I've kind of hit a wall, and try to write out the next section and it just falls apart and I hate it. SO. I will try to update soon on "Falling." I'm sure I will be sitting in class tomorrow not paying attention to the lecture but instead thinking of where to go next. *dopey grin* 

Also, looking forward to "Kissing the Devil." I am also in the process of story mapping out two things I've been working on. One since November of 2014, and the other since like 2011 or something. One is called "Where the Wind Blows," and I'm undecided on what to call the other one. But I think you guys will like both of them. I have to (HAVE TO) edit WInd before I even come close to posting anything, because it is utter shit. I really like the plot, but the protagonists are shallow and underdevolped compared to the antagonist. 

As for the other one, I still have to nail down a plot-line before I do anything. 

Just food for thought I suppose.

Peace,
Anni