okay, yeah.

So I deleted a book of mine. Kissing the Devil. 

I decided to because it wasn't going anywhere and I just am not feeling SPN the way I do TWD, so...I might get there, one day. but unitl then, i have other cogs in this machine that I've been itching to get at. my SPN spin-off can take the farthest backseat rn because I just am not feeling it. It might've been good, but I found myself struggling every step of the way to even finish the draft of the second chapter. 

I know I'm not perfect, and I know my writing isn't the best on here, but I want to be sure that what I do have is of the highest quality I can produce and if something isn't working for me, I don't want to force it out and have you swallow a sack of shit. 

ya feel?

I have a friend who made me read "Falling" out loud to her and I cried because she cried because it was good apparently????? I want that reaction becasue it makes me happy and it makes it a little easier to know that my ego isn't over-swollen. 

you know?

thanks for reading, all. 

and if you haven't checked out my TWD spin-off/fic, go do it! It's called Falling and I played around with this plot line for a while before I managed to get something I really like. I work super hard at each chapter, even though some are shittier than others, so go on!

Peace,
Anni