Chapter 19: Wet Dream

Be aware of mild sexual content in this chapter.

Vera straddles him in the very backseat of the car whom Sebastian was driving, she was speaking to him, whispering something in his ear as she nibbled it but that wasn't as arousing as her hand motions against his package. Her voice was inaudible, but what she was doing with her hand was a different story. Who knew such a silent action could be so distracting compared to actual formed words?

Patrick was confused, was Sebastian really this oblivious to all the nasty things Vera was whimpering to him about? If that was the case, which he assumed it was, he slowly started touching her in the ways she begged him to, both of their mouths gaped open as Vera began to grind her hips up against him.

Before Patrick could say a word, Vera shushes him with her finger over his dry, parted lips, slowly lowering down on him as her hand fidgets with his tightly buckled belt. All Patrick could really do at that point was sigh and lean back, his eyes proceeding to roll to the back of his head.

It was getting hotter and hotter the second his belt came off, they were both breathing so heavily and it seemed that Patrick was the only one trying to hide his heavy pants. What was happening?

"Vera?" Patrick tries to say, not a peep came out of his mouth, "Vera!" he shouts at the top of his lungs, not a sound. He gasps and coughs as his eyes shot open, finding himself to be staring up at his well-lit living room ceiling. He scrunches his eyebrows together as he proceeds to lift his head from off of the couch, surprised to see himself in a seated position.

Patrick frantically looks around as he felt the layer of sweat he was covered in slowly sink into his plain shirt... and that's when the realization hit him.

A wet dream? What am I, sixteen? he thought to himself, shifting uncomfortably as he stood up and immediately went into his bathroom. Must've crashed on the couch after work, he assumes, instinctively remembering coming home exhausted that same afternoon.

With just a glance at the mirror, Patrick immediately turned on the sink, flushing his face with water as his cheeks were almost the color of pomegranates. After drying off his hair and changing shirts he walked into his bedroom for a towel. He was planning on taking a long cold shower all while taking care of his problem... but that's before the doorbell rang.

Patrick's eyes shot open, spotting a pair of thick sweatpants and throwing them on. Must be Sawyer, he assumed, taking a pillow on his trip to the front door. To his surprise, it wasn't Sawyer, it was the last person he'd expect to see at this time of night.

"Vera? Wh-" she shoved past the front door as Patrick frantically lowered his pillow down to his hips.

"Good news," Vera smiles, her grin fading the moment she spun around and took a good glance at him, "um, are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah, better than ever," he swallows, closing the door, "what are you doing here?"

"You seem flushed, do you feel sick?" Vera asks, looking up at Patrick as she takes his clammy hand into her cold one.

"I'm fine," he huffs in annoyance, but instantly softening the second that statement slipped off of his tongue, "Sorry, it's just, not a good time right now."

"But it's important," Vera states, taking in some air before saying anything else, "I need to tell you now."

"What is it then?" Patrick asks, suddenly interested in what she has to say. She smiles and looks down.

"We separated."

"What?"

"Um... it's all still in progress, but it's all filed and we both hate each other so I think-," Patrick launched himself at her without any hesitation, his pillow dropping to the ground. "Patrick!" she squeals, "you didn't even let me finish."

"You're actually leaving that idiot?"

"Yes."

"That's all I needed to hear," he says cheerfully, keeping her hoisted up in his arms. Moments before plopping her back down, he captures her lips, "you don't know how happy I am."

Patrick's smile falls as he felt his cheeks heat up, realizing that his only cover-up was now on the floor. "Shit, Vera. Sorry about the-."

"Oh it's okay honey," she begins to laugh, "I'm here to take care of it for you."