Bad news in exchange for good

Yudishtir P.O.V.-

   Devika started feeling a little light- headed when we got inside. I was really worried. She said that she was fine, but I truly loved her, and I knew she was in pain. Draupadi started getting worried too. 

  I picked her up, and carried her to a bed. I told her that she HAD to rest, then left her there and came to finish basic needs. Suddenly I heard a Daasi scream for the doctor. My darling 4 brothers all held me to keep me from falling. Little did I know this was going to be one of the best days of my life. 

     A daisy came to us and looked pretty happy. When I asked her what happened she gave me the best news ever. Devi was pregnant! With twins! All of us were very happy. Especially Draupadi. She is crazy- was dancing around the palace screaming that she was going to be a stepmother.  We al laughed and Paarth ran to get her. I walked into the room and closed the door locking it. 

" I am her favorite Devar. Let me in," screamed Nakul, and for the millionth time since our marriage, they started fighting over who was her favorite Devar.

She laughed her beautiful laugh. I sat down next to her and placed my hand on her stomach. She blushed deeply. 

" I love you," I whispered.

" I love you, too, and now we have our children " she said

I left her to rest, and went to play dice with draupadi. Arjun had to come in and left for 12 year vanvas. Well, that happy feeling didn't last long.