Mothers love

A week later

Devi P.O.V.-

 Finally. FINALLY! I was with my children. Yaudeya was lying on my lap along with Thanu and I was stroking their hair while singing softly to them. Drau and the rest of my sisters walked in, along with the pandavas. I let Yaudeya put his head on Arya's lap so everyone had a kid on their lap.

Most of them had fallen asleep just Abhi and Yaudeya were awake. I placed Thanus her on the ground and placed Yaudeyas head on my lap, in an attempt to make him sleep. Of Course Arya had to ask him a tough question at that EXACT moment. 

"Yaudeya and Abhi, what is the greatest bond in the world" he asked.

Yaudeya sat up and thought about it. From the other side of the room, Abhi said, " Pati patni bond"

 Yaudeya smiled and shook his head.

Abhi tried again," sibling"

 " No you idiot", Yaudeya laughed," Its mata santhan ka bandhan"

Arya and I smiled at each other. 

"You are right" I said

I twisted his ear making him yelp in pain and causing everyone else to laugh. Utaraa was clearly trying not to. 

"But don't call your brother an idiot" I completed

I let go, and he rubbed his ear.

Subhu said, " Abhi uttaraa, last time I checked this was not your chamber so romance somewhere else"

Abhi quickly took him arm off uttara's shoulders and they left.

Finally, Yaudeya slept, and soon it was just Arya and I in the chamber. He pulled me into an embrace and we went to our chamber. Before we could enter, Krishn stopped us. He said that he was leaving for Hastinapuram early tomorrow for the peace treaty. Arya and I left into our chamber and collapsed exhausted, finally drifting off to sleep.