Thanu and Bhanu

Devika P.O.V.-

 All our children were playing outside along with the few children of Krishna that he brought along.  Satyabama, Krishna, Arya, Yaudeya  and I were resting beside the window when we noticed something between Thanu and Bhanu. They were really close. Satya and I smiled. We instantly knew that they were in love. 

Yaudeya was restrained by Arya from showing his overprotective side when Bhanu put his arm around her.

Satya and I had bet that our children would fall in love and we would truly become sisters soon. I had won the bet and got the diamond earrings both of us wanted. 

So Krishna and Arya both talked about it and decided after the war was safer for the marrige.(Arya refused to let Thanu go)

We called Bhanu and Thanu up and told them everything. They were of course very surprised but then very happy.

 Yaudeya," Bhanu, you are my best friend, but do anything to my sister and you are screwed"

We laughed.

So then Krishna decided to go to the court and try to get our rights without war. I am really scared for him.

Sorry for not updating in forever, I was sick then had a test sooo.. runs away hoping you won't kill me (at least I passed the test with flying colors)