Insight

"-you can't shop for them on your own" he sighed in disbelief. He followed her towards the feminine hygiene section. A young man at the cash register gawked at Misty as she continued towards her place of destination. Ash glanced at the man and quickly caught up to Misty.

"So can you answer why you needed to bring me here, I'm not sure if you mentioned the reasoning" He probed. Her back was faced towards him as she crouched down. Her thin fingers glided across multiple boxes and her head moved in the direction her arm went.

"Because that cashier harasses me whenever I try to buy something here" She answered shortly. Her hand stopped moving and hovered over one box that had a floral pattern over it.

"And I go here because it's the cheapest out of all the Marts and shopping centers around here and I'm not about to fork over my arm just so that I can take care of a human feature that I can't control" She finished and stood back up, turning around she held a small smile and placed a delicate hand on his shoulder.

"I would appreciate it if you use those muscles to deter him from giving me any trouble" She grinned while giving him a bright smile. His eyes gazed at his teeth and then to her lips, which were salmon in color and greatly contrasted with her porcelain like skin and her snow like teeth. His eyes returned to her eyes and noticed a sparkle in them.

"Okay, also did you know that you have the brightest smile I've ever seen and my brother brushed his teeth four times a day" He laughed and guided her towards the counter.

Her eyes stared at his wide shoulders, his shoulder blades were distant from each other and almost bursting out of his blazer. The blazer cut in and accented his V shaped back.

They made their ways towards the counter and saw the cashier staring directly at her.

-------------------------