Immaculate

"Misty, please don't get mad at me but how do I-"

Ash's head immediately planted into the desk as Misty's hand continued to twirl a pencil around. Her smile bright and her laugh melodic, she stared at Ash with her brows raised.

"Don't start raising your brows again, I can't help it that my writing composition is so poor" He returned. His head rose with his fingers rubbing against his nose. Faking pain, his eyes met hers and a few seconds passed in between them before she moved to see his laptop. On the screen was a word document that had many red and blue lines squiggled throughout it. Her eyes rolled and she moved her finger to point at the screen.

"Fix all these squiggles and then we'll talk about how to properly use a comma" She quipped, her shoulders continued to shake as her laughs reverberated through the empty classroom.

"Okay okay, I'll fix it but there's not much time left and you need to go see Gary" Ash said evenly. His eyes returned to the laptop with a mellow air surrounding him, he sighed softly and began to type.

"Oh yeah, almost forgot that you set me on a date with him" She said while her laughs quickly died out. She maintained her close proximity to him and brushed the hair behind her ear closest to him. Her eyes batted a few times and she felt a slight prickle, quickly her face turned away.

"Everything alright Misty?" Ash asked, his eyes still focused on the screen in front of him.

"Yeah, I'm just sad that it's already been a week and these lessons are going to end" She stated quietly, her voice low and her face still angled away from his. Her blue eyes refocused and she glanced back to the screen and Ash's fingers. They were lanky and long, almost feminine but she knew that they had typical masculine qualities. She had felt his calluses when he had patted her head.

"Oh don't worry Misty, you'll be seeing a lot more of me because you'll be dating Gary, who is an amazing guy" Ash remarked and his head turned to face hers.

"You know I'd think you two were in a relationship with how you talk about him" She grinned, her angelic laugh returning and Ash quickly looked back to the screen. His cheeks slightly tinged with a red hue.

"Well we aren't, but you two will be and that'll mean that you can continue to help me with my English with the time that you aren't with him" He smiled lopsidedly. His eyes were so soft and she could just see his gaze soft towards the screen.

"He's a good guy, just give him a chance and I'm sure you won't regret it"

"Sure, but there are much bigger fish in the sea Ash" She said. Her orange hair fluttered to her side and she took her hand to place it back behind her ear. Her cheeks tinged red, she bit her lip softly. Turning to look at the clock it read 3:50.

"Well, it's been a good session and I've learned a lot Misty, I'll be seeing you around and don't forget to meet him by the front" Ash said while waving his hand almost shooing her away. She chuckled gently and picked up her back pack. Her face was above his with him sitting and her standing, she placed a hand on his hair and curled a few strands.

"Gary will most likely text you about some details so I won't keep distracting you from your work" She stated with a quiet smirk held on her delicate face.

"Make sure you don't distract him too much Misty, play nice and-"

His face planted into the laptop keyboard with a loud BANG and the slam spelt out iykoielu. Her laugh rung out for the umpteenth time and she walked out the door waving her hand in the air.

"Make sure to correct that spelling as well Ash" She called out. Her voice echoing slightly and her footsteps growing fainter as the seconds went by.

"Hmm, what can I spell with these words, if I arrange them like this and this-"

They spelt out I like you

-------------------------