Impress

"I'm sorry that you had to deal with that and I wish you didn't have to deal with him before" Ash said slowly, his eyes searched Misty's face while waiting for a train. Her blue eyes hazy, staring down the tracks as a train began to make its way to the station. Seconds flew between them, his mind raced, his hands uncomfortably at his sides. He scratched his shoulder and was about to talk.

"Why didn't we pay, why didn't he say anything about that?" She questioned. Blue eyes took focus, aiming towards his softening brown eyes. Hers kept laser focus while his continued to soften until she thought it might melt if she stared anymore. She turned her face away from his and began to feel droplets hit her fiery hair. Looking up she noticed a pitch black haze with no moon in sight, only droplets that began to grow heavier.

"There are reasons Misty and I wish you could know, but you're our teachers TA and are helping me revise that essay" He stated softly, his voice carried no deep reverb and completely contrasted the encounter at the Mart. Her eyes returned to his and through them she pleaded for an answer. The distance between like the Earth and the Sun, washed and divided by cold drizzle. Mist emptied the train as the air mixed from the outside and inside of the carts. Loud steps zoomed around them, yet they were in their own world filled with silence accompanied by the faint drumming of rain on them and the ground beneath them.

"Still doesn't make sense but I trust you a lot more than I do most so you better take the blame if some wacky things happen" she said with an ever so small smile. Her eyes brightened minutely and his gaze softened, so soft that they seemed to hold her delicately. His brown eyes wrapped around her and heated her shivering body.

"Well I have to go now, I enjoyed the study sesh even if you're an idiot, so see you for the next week and hopefully you'll write a better essay" She laughed and placed her hand on his bicep, squeezing it for added hilarity.

He smiled in return and placed his free arm and hand on her head. Rubbing it slightly he smoothly took his satchel off and removed his blazer off, releasing his hand on her head to take the blazer off completely. He then neatly placed it round her shoulders and returned his hand to her head.

"Take my blazer and make sure to not catch a cold, I'll see you tomorrow Misty" He said walking away from her, satchel held by the handle and a watch glimmering on his wrist as he waived without looking behind him. She noted that he looked like a businessman who was returning to a well to do household. His frame sturdy, emphasized by the damp white button-up which clung to his physique.

She let out a deep yet refreshing sigh and proceeded to make her way into the light rail. Her eyes glanced back, once she found a rare seat in the packed car, noticing he was standing still with a phone pressed to his ear.

The train began to move and her eyes stayed planted to Ash until she could not see him anymore. Her mind danced through her day, focusing on everything that happened with Ash and her eyes softened just like his chocolatey eyes.

"Yes, Reggie, I'm sure you're doing a great job with this section of the country, but I just encountered a Mart Employee who was harassing a young lady and I want him to be-" 

-------------------------