ten

She closes the door to her chambers, making sure no one is around, before she slips away. She needs to meet up with Thor, Jane and Loki in the throne room. She picks up the bottom of her white gown, before she starts running in the direction of the throne room. As she reaches it, she notices the massive black spacecraft that has logged itself into the room. The throne is missing from its usual place, and she can't help but giggle.

"What do you find so amusing?" Thor asks as he rushes into the room, making her turn around with a smile of amusement, not noticing Loki just yet.

"I think the only reason Odin was even intimidating was because of his throne, what is he going to do now?" She muses, and Loki moves from behind Thor, a small smirk of amusement. Her heart skips a beat to see him so freely.

"I think you make a very valid point, Freyja." He hums, making her grin happily at the sight of him. Without thinking, she rushes into his arms, making him stiffen, before he wraps his around her hesitantly.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me." Freyja pulls away, taking a few hesitant steps away from him. Loki's heart drops as the warmth of her in his arms disappears, but he just clears his throat.

"Just make sure it doesn't happen again." He says awkwardly, making her nod sadly. She had hoped that he would say he didn't mind, that he wished to have her back in his arms, but she had expected too much.

"Let's go. Before it's too late." Thor says as soldiers start rushing in, making Volstagg take a defensive stance in between them and the soldiers. The four rush into the unknown spacecraft and Thor starts to try to figure out how to turn it on.

"I thought you said you knew how to fly this thing." Loki says, already frustrated with his brother as he watches Thor press different buttons. Freyja, knowing the two brothers well enough, pulls Jane aside to keep her away from their bickering.

"I said how hard could it be?" Thor corrects Loki, who rolls his eyes at his brother.

"Well, whatever you're doing, brother. I suggest you do it faster." Loki says as he hears the fighting outside, making Thor huff in annoyance.

"Shut up, Loki."

"You must have missed something." Loki says, getting more impatient with his brother by the second. Freyja can't help but let out a sigh of annoyance at their arguing.

"No, I didn't. I'm pressing every button on this thing." Thor says, his voice dripping with more annoyance.

"No, don't hit it. Just press it gently." Loki instructs, causing Freyja to roll her eyes, but she can't help but feel slightly amused by them.

"I'm pressing it gently, it's not working!" Thor exclaims as he starts slamming his hands against the dashboard until the barely there lights turn off and holograms surround them, indicating the ship turned on. "Ha, ha!"

"Are they always like this?" Jane whispers to Freyja, who looks down at her with a soft smile.

"Unfortunately, yes they are." She answers, just as Thor lifts off the ground, making the spacecraft shake. Before spinning it around, causing it to hit the palace walls.

"I think you missed a column." Loki sighs sarcastically.

"Shut up!" Thor exclaims before he flies out of the palace and into the outdoors, not without breaking a few more walls.

"Look, why don't you let me take over? I'm clearly the better pilot." Loki says as they fly across the skies.

"Is that right? Well out of the two of us, which one can actually fly?" Thor asks, making Freyja scoff.