eleven

"Will you two just stop and focus on what's at hand." Freyja stops, making Loki look over his shoulder at her, before looking back in front. She sighs in frustration, rubbing her forehead to avoid the frown to form. Jane suddenly collapses, making Freyja drop to her knees to check on her.

"Oh, dear. Is she dead?" Loki asks, making Freyja glare at him.

"Jane." Thor calls out, but Freyja gives him a reassuring smile, making him focus back on getting away. As they continue to try and get away from the Royal guards, Thor crashes into the bifrost, making both Freyja and Loki gape at him. Thor senses their need to scold him for that and quickly shuts them off. "Not a word."

"Now they're following us. Now they're firing at us." Loki says, making Freyja raise an eyebrow questioningly.

"Yeah, thank you for the commentary, Loki." Thor snaps at his younger brother. "It's not at all distracting."

"Well done. You just decapitated your grandfather." Loki says, receiving a glare from Thor, making Freyja just sigh at them. "You know this is wonderful. This is a tremendous idea."

"Loki, will you stop?" Freyja asks softly, evidently annoyed, but he doesn't listen to her.

"Let's steal the biggest, most obvious ship in the universe and escape in that. Flying around the city, smashing into everything in sight so everyone can see us. It's brilliant, Thor! It's truly brilliant!" Loki exclaims, making Thor push him out of the door. Freyja stands up in bewilderment and her heart drops.

"Thor! Why would-" Her words are cut off as she is also pushed out, making her scream as she falls. She closes her eyes, awaiting for the impact, but instead of the cold water she expected, arms catch her. Her eyes slowly open, and she lets out a breath of relief as she is met with the familiar green eyes. He puts her down and she holds on to his arm to regain her balance, just as Thor, holding Jane lands on the smaller ship, steered by Fandral.

"I see your time in the dungeons, has made you no less in love, Loki." Fandral chuckles, making Freyja let go off him as she blushes and Loki scoffs.

"You lied to me. I'm impressed." Loki says as Thor puts down Jane, who is still unconscious.

"I'm glad you're pleased. Now, do as you promised. And take us to your secret pathway." Thor says, making Fandral step aside so that Loki can take control of the ship. Freyja takes a seat as Loki turns the ship towards the mountains. It isn't long before the Royal guards catch up and start shooting at them, making Loki swerve to try and avoid the shots. "Fandral."

"Right. For Asgard." Fandral nods as he takes a rope and jumps off the ship, landing on to the one following them. Loki continues his trajectory towards the mountains, not slowing down when he leads them straight towards one of the many mountains.

"Loki..."

"If it were easy, everyone would do it." Loki assures his brother. Freyja knew of this path, and even though she had taken it many times with him, she can't help but close her eyes in anticipation.

"Are you mad?" Thor exclaims as Loki seems to be speeding up.

"Possibly." Loki says, as he drives them into a small gab between the mountains, making the ship scratch against the mountain walls. Similar light as the bifrost engulfs them, before they land on another planet. "Ta-da!"