Trying to be Clear

~♡~

After we're done eating at the ramen shop nearby, P'Vee insisted to walk me up to my room. We usually say our goodbyes at the lobby of my building but this time, he accompanied me going up.

I wonder what he's up to.

Knowing P'Vee though, he wasn't one for direct, straightforward answers. The man is a mystery and I'm not in the mood to play detective. He'll probably say what he wants to say in plain terms when he gets tired of playing games with me.

Walking towards the elevator, P'Vee asked me a question.

"Do you have plans for the summer break?"

"I don't have any P', why?"

"My friends and I will go to the beach. Go with me. You'll be my plus one."

Plus one? Don't people normally bring their partners in these trips?

"I don't think I should go P'."

I saw P'Vee frown at my answer.

"Was it because Bar and Gun will be there?"

"No P'. I already talked to P'Bar and Gun too. I told them I'll stop. I don't want to get in between them. It'll be just a waste of time anyway."

"I didn't know you already did talk to them."

"P'Bar and I live beside each other P'. I always bump into them and I always see Gun come here. I had to make peace with them. I can't butt heads with Gun everytime I see him around."

"Then if that is not the reason, why won't you come with me? You said you haven't made plans yet.", P'Vee replied looking confused.

"Shouldn't you bring your girlfriend, instead?"

I think I saw P'Vee mouthed an 'Oh' before beaming into a mischievous smile.

"He hasn't answered me yet. He's a bit dense too so I don't think we'll get together before this trip."

The elevator stopped at my floor and P'Vee and I stepped out of it.

"So you were courting someone? I didn't know that P'."

P'Vee's answer surprised me.

When did he ever had the time?

"If you were a little less dumb and more attentive you'll probably know."

I smacked P'Vee on his shoulder before I can even think of doing so.

"Who are you saying is dumb?", I glared at my senior daring him to say my name.

"Definitely not you nong."

I can tell he's being sarcastic but I decided to let it go. We're in front of my room and I want him to leave as quickly as possible. I can't have P'Bar see him here. Ok, why did I just thought about that just now? Weird, weird brain.

"We're here P'."

I open my door and took a step inside when P'Vee grabbed my wrist and turn me to face him. He was then staring intently at me and slowly closed the distance. Next thing I knew, P'Vee kissed me on my cheek.

"W-what are you doing P'?"

"I waited for you, walked you home, took you out to eat and now I just kissed you. Even if you're the densest person I know, this should be clear enough right?"

P'Vee then smiled his sweet smile at me and walked off. When he has walked a few steps away from me, I saw him waved and say,

"See you tomorrow."

I'm glad he didn't turn around though or he'll see the blushing mess that was me.

***

A/N:

To be honest, I'm not sure about the plot anymore. I just want to see VeeMark being cute.

9.24.20
THU