Talk

~♡~

Vee was finally himself again and started doing his part in the project much to Nuea's relief. His friend had been acting all dazed these last two days that Nuea had to cut his sleeping hours short just so they can get more work done and be able to submit the project in time.

Vee had barely any sleep but it wasn't because he's doing any work. Nuea is annoyed at him but is trying to be understanding.

And now with his friend acting all normal again, Nuea smiled and looked forward to sleep once they finished.

.

.

.

A few hours more past midnight and Vee and Nuea are finally done. Both were already a bit sleepy and hungry, had eyebags the size of a golfball and their faces were showing obvious signs of exhaustion.

Nuea went to his fridge and got them water and something to eat. Just light snacks so they don't have to sleep with an empty stomach. But Vee refused to eat and started packing his things. He had a different plan in mind.

"Who are you trying to rob at this hour Vee?"

"Huh?"

"I said where are you going? Just sleep here."

"I have plans."

"Don't tell me you're going to come visit your favorite nong at this hour?"

"And if I do?"

Nuea smacked Vee in the back of his head and the other only stared at him dumbfounded.

"It's f***ing past 3 in the morning Vee. Even burglars and thieves are asleep at this time of the day. Are you trying to scare Mark out of his wits?"

Nuea hate cursing but his lovestrucked friend is pushing him to his limits. And giving him massive headaches.

Realization finally dawned on Vee and he only managed to say,

"Oh. It's that late?"

With his hand on his face, Nuea can't help but sigh.

"Why are we friends again?"

Then it was Vee's turn to smack him.

"Wait till you find the one. You'll be worse than me."

"You're the worst bud. I'm not gonna snatch your crown."

"How many more hours before it's decent to visit?"

"Your eyebags are an eyesore. Forget about the time. You don't look decent enough to visit him. Try to get a bit of sleep so you can look more of a human."

"That bad?"

"Want me to get you a mirror?"

"A**hole."

Then Vee and Nuea started laughing.

"I'm acting like a fool.", Vee said after their laughter died down.

"Glad you know my friend. You're basically a nutcase when it comes to him.", Nuea said with a smirk.

"Can't help it."

"Then at least don't make it obvious man. It's getting harder to cover your traces. Soon the others would know. I think YiWa is already suspicious of you."

"Easier said than done."

Vee sighed and Nuea shook his head.

"Should I bring flowers when I do visit?"

"Ask me anything other than that and I might actually have an answer."

"I'm hopeless."

"Amen to that."

"And you say you're my friend. Tch. BS."

"Only real friends can be cruelly honest."

Nuea laughed and Vee just shook his head at his friend. And started asking himself the same question.

Why are we friends again?

***

A/N:

Thank you for the votes and comments. I was inspired to write another chapter. Just all bro talk though that might bore others.

Still, I believe we all need that cruelly honest friend once in a while.

*****Random fortune cookie:

Ready the baseball bat. Someone annoying is coming.

10.14.20
WED