Suguha+Sigurd

The next day, in the real world, I went to stop by Kazu-kun's place to visit him and Suguha. I mean...she's cute. I like her. But I don't know if she'd like me if she knew I played video games. I knock on the door, and it was opened by Sugu. "Oh, Asu-Chan! Hey." She smiles at me.

"Hi Sugu-chan. Sorry for coming so suddenly." I also smile.

"No, it's okay. Come in." Sugu opens the door wider and lets me in. I walk in, and looks around.

"Is Kazu-kun here?" I asked.

"Oh, you just missed him. He just went to hospital to see Shino." Sugu says. "I was just making some lunch for when he gets back."

"Oh. Makes sense." I nod, and look around some more. The place was so homey. I like it. Small, quiet, and calming. Nothing like the bustling mansion I live in. Butlers and maids scrambling to get their jobs done, and mother and father getting me dressed up in dresses and lingerie and the like. The work of a model is never easy. Especially when dealing with the populous wanting your autograph every time you step outside.

"Want something to drink? We have water, milk, or juice." Sugu asked me.

"Some juice would be nice." I smile, and sit on the couch.

Once Sugu brings me the juice in a glass cup, she sits across from me. "So, what do you do on your free time?" She asked me.

"My free time? Well..." I think for a bit, trying to say anything but play video games. "Well, I like to walk around the shopping mall, window shop for some clothes." I say with a smile.

"Really? That sounds nice. You look like you could be a gymnast, with your small, slender body." Sugu says with a smile.

"I'm too fragile for that. Besides, I don't think my parents would let me, considering my current job." I says with a small chuckle.

"What do you?" She asked curiously.

"I'm a-" I was about to speak, but stop. What if she thinks that's weird? What if she doesn't care about what I do?! Well, I made myself this bed, so I might as well lay in it. "I'm a model." I say nervously.

"A model? Hmm..." Sugu looks closely at me, as if studying me. "Yeah, I can see that. Models make tons of money. But why did you choose to be a model?" She asked

"Oh, I didn't. My parents are fashion designers, so they use me as a model to show off their newest works." I tell her. "Don't get me wrong, I like wearing the clothes, but I sometimes wish I could get away from it all. Not be some doll for my parents to dress up and play with." I sigh.

"Huh..." Sugu says with a small nod. "I get you. I was kinda the same." She says.

"Wanna share?" I ask.

"Well, it involves my brother. Or, cousin, I should say. Kazuto was supposed to take kendo training as a kid, and he did for a while until he suddenly stopped." She says, stops to drink her juice, then continues. "Our grandpa was furious with him, but I stepped up to take the training in his place. For a while, I hated it. But after more practice and seeing the fruits of my labor, I really enjoy it now." She says with a happy smile, and leans back on her couch.

"That's so inspiring, Suguha!" I say with a smile. "Maybe I shouldn't try to run away from my modeling..." I mutter, and nod. "Right. I need to get home and see if my parents need me for something. Those clothes aren't going to present themselves!" I say, and gather my things before leaving the Kirigaya household.

"Good luck!" Sugu calls out as I leave.

————————————————————————