Chapter 5

Author Here!

This makes two chapters this week yey! I made this chapter longer than usual. Hope you enjoy this! I should celebrate lol.

_______________________________________

Minerva

"Nice to see you, my bully." I winked.

Venus had such a troubled face.

I guess she felt guilty doing all those stuff to me. Nevermind that, she's actually nice. I saw her helping an old lady. I was too far away but I'm sure it's her since she still had her uniform on. How come she's not honest with herself? I do hope what I thought was right and she's not really a stuck-up bitch. I would like to get to know her better, and well since we're both reincarnated children. actually quite curious to get to know who she really is.

I had doubts before but now I know that she's actually kind- I hope I'm not mistaken.

"I see that you're also shopping." I continued as she only continued to stare at me.

She stood there and gave me a glare. It's like I've caught her right handed or something. She really looks quite cute despite that bitchy attitude she had at school.

I laughed at myself causing her to glare at me once again.

"So, where do you live?" I asked.

"What's that have to do with you?" she answered, uninterested.

"Well I saw you thirty minutes ago finding a cab to book in your phone, and it kinda looks like you don't have any luck since it's the rush hour so- I was just going to ask if you wanna lift? My brother's going to arrive in about three minutes."

"I live three blocks away, in Frontview Residences."

I don't know if it's fate or not but I live there too.

I wonder what floor she lives in. Never thought fate could be at my side. I must be crazy being happy that my bully lives near me. Speaking of which, I can't wait to get to know her.

"I live there too. Why not just let my brother give you a lift? I'm sure it's quite dangerous for a popular person like you to walk around. We'll never know when a stalker will show up." I joked.

She stayed quiet as fear showed in her face. It couldn't be right? Or have I hit the nail? If then, I could get dangerous here. Should I report it to the police? I should make sure that I'm not jumping to conclusions.

"Don't tell me that what I've said is true?"

"I-"

My brother's car suddenly appeared and honked in front of us, cutting our conversation. We got in the car. My brother was smiling widely. I sure can't wait to get home, I bet even my parents are going to get every single detail since it's been a long time since I've introduced a friend-well apart from Mars. They haven't met Mars yet. Zero has black hair similar to mine before I dyed it. Unlike me, his glasses only further made him look handsome and respectable. 

"This is my classmate, Venus. She lives in the same building as us."

"Venus, this is my brother, Zero."

Well, this makes my life easier. Now that my brother has met Venus, tonight's going to be a long night. I hope she doesn't recognise him. I don't want to attract the attention of the school; moreover, shit they might figure out that I'm the heir, my parents are going to kill me since I never paid attention to how I look. If, if this goes on, I'll have to wave goodbye to my quiet life.