Chapter 26

Minerva

I felt much better after Venus had visited me yesterday. As I thought, Venus really helped motivate me to get better. Mostly it would take me a couple of days to get better. I got dressed up and for the first time in forever, asked our driver to drive me and Venus to school.

"You sure? I thought you didn't want to attract attention?" Venus asked.

We were both inside the car. The heater inside the car made the cold winter bearable. It's almost December which means Christmas is around the corner.

"My life hasn't been quite ever since we started dating, so I figured I shouldn't hold back anymore. Besides, just yesterday I caught a cold and a fever. Not to mention it's already winter, it's warmer inside the car," I said.

I hope Venus doesn't mind that the driver would drive us to school and back home. I wouldn't want to catch another cold again after all.

Along the hallway, our hands were intertwined. Eyes were on us. Venus looked at me, troubled. I assured her that everything's fine. If someone were to do her harm, I'd be sure to let them know their place. Funny thing is that Venus was actually worried that I might not like the attention the whole school is giving us. I kissed her forehead. She's too cute.

"Don't mind them," Violet comforted me.

"They're just jealous," Maxy bragged as she cozed up under Travis's muscular arms.

Venus chuckled and pretended to be worried too. I sighed and raised my eyebrow with a smile. Mars's annoyingness is rubbing off Venus. Sooner or later they might gang up on me. Honestly, I don't mind if it's Venus but Mars is a different story. Now that I think about it, we haven't talked about that incident that happened last time. I wonder what that sudden feeling was. It's as if my body was being controlled.

***

My driver picked me up after I finished my club activities. I felt my body ache. I need strength training again. I closed my eyes and relaxed comfortably. The conversation a while ago with Sam really surprised me. Seems like Sam's deeply in love with Paris. Paris is all she could talk about. I looked outside the window and remembered Paris's flustered face. I wonder if I should have told Sam that. The sun was already gone although it's only six in the evening. Well, it's almost winter after all.

We arrived soon after and my eyes were widened when I saw Venus sitting there comfortably chatting with my parents regarding marriage.

"Mom? Dad? Brother? Why are you talking about marriage?" I asked, my palms sweating.

Don't tell me that they plan to set me up for a blind date with some suitable man for my future. Don't they know my girlfriend is sitting there beside them? Shit! I haven't told them about Venus yet.

"She's my girlfriend. I won't attend a blind date!" I declared, walking towards Venus.

My parents and Venus burst into laughter. I was utterly confused. What games are they playing? I raised my eyebrows with confusion.

"We weren't talking about a blind date for you to marry. We were talking about your plans regarding marriage in the future with Venus," My mother said.

I felt my cheeks reddened. How did they know? I haven't even told them about it yet.

I looked at Venus and she shook her head.

"I feel jealous of your telepathy skills," my brother, Zero said.

"Oh honey. Your mother once caught you moaning the name 'Venus' while having a wet dream once," My father said, causing my face to heat up because of embarrassment.

Venus looked at me with surprise then gave me a sweet smile. I looked down at the floor feeling shy. Was Venus not even a little bit flustered regarding what my parents had just revealed? Was she not perhaps angry? I bit my lip and looked at my parents. I felt wronged having my secret revealed to them.

Zero patted my head with a smile and gave me a wink.

"Aren't you happy that we embraced your relationship?" Zero asked.

Truth to be told. Same sex marriege is legal here, but not everyone is still comfortable about it. It's a taboo especially for big corporations like my family. I gave him a smile. I was indeed happy that my parents were okay with it, but that doesn't explain sneaking inside my room while I was asleep. I should definitely start to lock my room from now on.

"Nanny will take care of today's dinner. Why not show your girlfriend your room instead? Mom and dad are still quite busy with work," my mom said as she and dad opened their laptop.

I felt my brother to his games while I showed Venus where my room is. My room is rather quite simple — not really. Venus had already been here.

"I'm sorry that you had to hear about the dream from my parents," I said as I played with my fingers.

Venus chuckled and pushed me down the bed. I felt my cheeks hot. Venus's face became closer by the minute.

"It turned me on," Venus whispered before leaving me phanting.

My heartbeat quickened. I covered my face with my arm. I can't believe Venus said that not to mention her hot breath on my ear felt so good. This is bad. I'm wanting her to nibble my ear. She turned me on.

"You okay?" Venus slyly asked.

Of course there's no way I am, especially how turned on I am. I got up and showed her my photo album.

"What are you staring at me?" I asked ,looking at her eyes.

"Can I have this?" Venus casually asked.

I felt laughter escape from my lips, causing Venus to glare at me. Ahh. I still find her beautiful despite her angry face — I like it.

"I could give you a picture instead. Choose any but only one. You could just come over and look through it any day you want," I told her.

Venus finally gave in and surprisingly chose the picture that I disliked the most. It was taken during a birthday party where I was forced to wear a dress that I didn't fancy. I had a huge scowl on my face. I gave Venus a kiss on the cheek. She did take the picture I hated the most, she definitely deserved a kiss.

"You like sneaking up on me hm?" Venus said with a smirk as if she's thinking of something dirty.

I felt my throat dry and gulped. Venus chuckled at me, teasingly.

"Caught you. You were thinking of something dirty weren't you?" Venus asked.

I avoided her gaze. Because Venus mentioned that, my brain started to think about something dirty instead. Venus is playing me. Gradually, Venus started to move towards me. Our lips were only a few centimeters away and I could feel the spark between us two. Just then, I heard a sudden knock so did Venus. We moved away from each other immediately, flushed.

"Dinner's ready," my brother shouted then opened the door with a smirk.

"Don-" I cut him off before he could continue to speak.

"Let's go, Venus," I said and walked out after Venus.

"This can't happen," I faintly heard my brother say in a serious voice.

I wanted to look back but managed to fight the urge to do so. What did he mean by that? I thought my brother was supportive of our relationship. Was he only pretending to be? That whole night despite Venus's warmth on my body as we cuddled to sleep. I couldn't help wondering what my brother meant.