Chapter 7

Minerva

The door slowly opened showing a pair of blue ocean eyes that made my ears feel hot. She has a frown on her face which made it quite awkward for me to say anything since we weren't close; moreover, she's known as my bully. I gathered all my courage and smiled at her.

"I accidentally made an extra portion. Maybe you want some? I've got apple pie too." I said as I held up the boxed meal I was holding.

She didn't answer and just opened the door for me to enter. I was glad that she didn't slam the door at my face. I guess all the bullying was for show? This makes me want to know her more.

Her unit was as big as mine, the difference is that the colors used were much darker than mine. This makes the unit feel quite lonely. Venus opened more lights compared to before I came in. This made the atmosphere feel less lonely. She then led me to the dinner table, I was kind of glad that she didn't have any food prepared yet at the same time I felt bad for her. I scanned the room and saw that there was no one else inside the unit beside herself.

"Do you live alone?" I asked, hoping she won't feel offended or angry at me.

"And, how's that your concern?" She asked, with a frown as she got a plate and a fork and sat back down at the dinner table.

"We're not at school. Drop your bitchy attitude for once." I said with a smirk.

She stayed quiet and took a bite of the beef stroganoff I made. Her eyes went big and she ate at a faster pace. She was now taking a bite at the apple pie that my nanny made. I smiled the entire time. How can she act so cute? Mars was kind of right. I guess I did fall in love with her at first sight.

"It's good right?" I asked.

"You're really good at this." She said with a smile as she tilted her head which caused my heart to beat again.

Don't be swayed by her beauty, she's Aphrodite's reincarnation!

Of course she's beautiful!

I mean her attitude is quite messed up in other ways. The way she stood up for me when Xavier was about to punch me. The way she smiles when she's genuinely happy. The way her eyes sparkle when she eats. She's too cute for this world. I just hope she will open up and stop doing things her way that would hurt her more and hide her true self. I should stop blabbering especially when I might have only assumed too much.

"Thank you. So-about my question earlier."

"My parents won't be back for another two months. I have someone coming here twice a week to clean. That's it."

"What about food?" I asked.

"My mom prepares food before."

"No wonder you don't feel like eating." I said as I laughed.

"What are you implying?" She said with a stern voice.

"Nothing. Want me to cook a portion for you for dinner?" I asked asI held my hands up.

"Thanks. You don't act like someone who's called a nerd." Venus said as she took another bite of apple pie while putting some strand of her silky brunette hair behind her ears.

I swallowed some of my saliva.

That was too fucking sexy!

I can feel myself acting like a horny teenage boy. No wonder almost everyone wants to climb into her bed. I tried to suppress that feeling as I came here to befriend her not sleep with- Can't believe I just said that! I really want to smack myself. While I was debating and strangling myself in my mind I could feel someone's breath. Venus was leaning towards me. My heartbeat raced so fast. I could feel a pair of hands reaching towards me. Don't tell me-