Chapter 9

Author here!

Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed this story. Adieu~

_________________________________________

Venus

I saw my friends — they were chatting. I wanted to try and open up to them, I want us to be real friends. I'm sure they're all doubting if I even like them. If I don't open up, I might not even get the chance to meet them again after graduation.

"What took you so long Venus?" Violet asked.

"Did you beat her up real good." Travis said, laughing.

"I didn't." I said firmly, my eyes fixed on them.

"I actually-don't want to bully anymore." I said honestly, and afraid that I might lose them.

"You're joking right? You're the baddest b-"

"This is the real me." I cut Maxy off.

"I don't like to bully, I actually only did that because- it would help them be less bullied. I'm not really bitchy. I decided to tell you guys all this since I want you guys to know the real me." I confessed.

"So you're actually friends with Minerva?" Maxy asked.

I nodded. That's all they need to know. I could see anger in Maxy's eyes as well as Travis. I was a tad glad that Violet only seemed confused.

"Don't tell me- those nerdy girls you bullied, you were actually friends with them before they transferred?" Maxy shouted, holding her tears back.

This caused everyone to turn their attention to us.

"I'm still in contact with them-"

"For fuck's sake Venus. We're done!" Maxy said as she ran off. Travis followed her with anger in his eyes.

Violet was the only one left. I hope she won't slap me. I closed my eyes only to receive a hg from Violet.

"Maxy's just mad because you chose the other girl over us. We've already known that your mind is well — always far away." Violet said as she pulled off.

"Travis was also angry."

"Well he did take the side of his girlfriend." Violet said.

My eyes widen. I didn't know those two were together. I guess I've underestimated them. I should've been open to them.

"Don't worry let's apologize tomorrow. Text her too. About stopping your bullying acts, we're actually not really fond of that. We weren't even sure why you did that." Violet said, chuckling.

"Especially that Minerva, sometimes it looks like you just wanted her attention since nobody really paid attention to them, and they only paid attention to you. The others laugh since they wanted to be on your good side. It's okay Venus, I'll be by your side. Maxy and Travis will come along too after Maxy has calmed down."

We parted our ways, I went to the classroom and saw that Minerva was smiling together with Mars. I really hope one day we'll be close. I'll start with the dance practice later. I sat on my seat, with my lips curved upward.

After class, I apologized to Maxy and Travis. Travis was cool with it and confessed that he didn't like the bullying acts I've done. He also honestly didn't want me to be close with Minerva unless he got to meet her first. Maxy said that she needed a bit more time to digest it. She must have felt that I didn't trust them enough. I told her that I love them too much and didn't want them to leave me if they knew the real me. I really messed up big time. I should've been honest. Travis told me that he'll comfort Maxy to somehow assure me. Maxy and Travis left first as for Violet, she walks the opposite path as me.

Vulcan and I always walk home together, I really can't wait for the day to visit the mall or the arcade with my friends.I saw Vulcan walk towards me with an apologetic face.

"Venus, sorry babe. I have a meeting about club stuff please go home without me." Vulcan said to me.

I know he's going to meet some other girl. Why don't he just tell me? Although it doesn't concern me, I still consider us as friends. I wonder if Aphrodite felt this way before. Having many lovers, yet she didn't even experience love at all.

"You don't have to lie Vulcan. I know you have another girl." I said with a straight face.

"No babe trust me." He said smiling.

Really? I really hate it when he lies. I may have a ton of boyfriends but I never lies.I know now that I can't trust anyone, not even him. Suddenly, a nerdy looking girl popped up in my mind. We'll be practicing later huh? Thinking of our practice later, made me feel a tad better.

"It's okay you know. I can just go home with Tom." I said leaving him behind.

Oh yeah. I'm also a liar, since I still haven't told him about Tom.

I opened my phone and called Tom. He said that he was also on his way home and we can meet near the convenience store at the corner of the next block. Finally he showed up after I waited about ten minutes for him. He studies at another school ten blocks away from the convenience store we were meeting. I guess he might have called a cab or something since it was quite far from here.

Right now, I'm walking home with Tom. Not entirely, more like his walking me home. He's like a puppy and all especially when I call him. Although I still haven't told him about the stalker I feel that I could trust him even though he's annoying as hell. Sometimes I even wonder why I even agreed to date him maybe because he's easy to please unlike the others.

"Venus you listening?" He said.

I was so deep into thought that I didn't remember when he started talking.

"Yes.." I answered, short as possible.

"Break up with the others and be with me. I'll make you happy." He said, excitedly.

"Tom, you were the one who agreed that it's okay for me to date others while dating you." I said, firmly.

Tom can be nice and easy to please sometimes but he really wants me for himself even after he said he won't bring up the matters about me having other boyfriends.

"FINE!! Well at least make me your official boyfriend." He said, now angrily.

"Haven't we already talked about this? Besides, the others, they agreed." I said, starting to get annoyed.

"I love you, Venus. You're the only one. He's dating others while also dating you. I'm loyal unlike him. For fuck's sake, I'm the first one who you ever dated." He said, starting to be a bit vulgar.

This is the first time I've seen him this vulgar before. It's starting to scare me.. I should've dumped him if he was actually like this. Vulcan is understanding unlike him. I've always put up with him whenever he's like this, but today's much worse.

"I never told you to only date me."

"Venus please understand." he said, his hands clenched tightly.

"Tom. One more and we're done." I said, trying to act tough even though I'm almost at my limit.

As I was about to leave before it got worse, he gripped my hand tight and said " We're not done yet Babe."

Shit. Talk about a lunatic in sheep's clothing. He was all bubbly and cute before, but his expression right now is scaring me. Before I could even do anything, everything went black.

My head hurts, badly. My eyes won't open no matter how I want to. Am I dead? I'm really scared. I haven't even fallen in love yet I'm going to die. Where am I? Tom. What did he do? I'm sure he wouldn't have the guts to kill me. Maybe this is the sign that the universe is giving me. And that, I shouldn't have played with other people's feelings. Vulcan-he, he wouldn't come.