CHAPTER IV: FIRST IMPRESSION NEVER LAST

Lady Beatrice is known for being head over heels to the young heir of Duke Aland, which is unfortunately him. It is said that the moment she laid her eyes unto him, she instantly fell in love with him.

It has been two years since he met the lady in a tea party held in the Marquess Croix's Estate. Zeke is at the same age with the young heir of Marquess Croix, Ronald, and one year older to the daughter, Lady Beatrice. The marchioness, Sarah Vanella Croix, has passed away due to a weak heart condition. This context undeniably helped him to relate with the siblings as her mother was also died long ago.

At first, he was captivated by the lady's eyes, it gave off a feeling of mystery. She has dark blue-sky eyes color, which also compliments to her silvery hair. Further, he had never seen anyone with white as snow as her skin. Being the daughter of Marquess, her well known etiquette also never missed....,

but it seems that first impression never last for her.

Now, just a mere thought of Lady Beatrice is enough for his face to be darkened and prepared to visit hell. The Lady's angelic appearance is far from the evil lurking inside of her.

And because of the lady, Zeke will never forget the first tea party at the Marquess that he regretfully attended.

****-------****

"It is an honor to have you here, Young Heir of Duke Aland.", greeted with a bow by the Marquess to Zeke.

"It is my pleasure. Marquess Ron Claude Croix. Thank you for your invitation."

"I should be the one, Your Highness, to be grateful. Thank you.", and he bowed again, and lifted his head to continue conversing to him, "Ah, you might find it strange that I was the one greeting you, Your Highness, for this tea party. As you may know, it is hosted by my beautiful daughter."

"..."

"As a father, I would just like to guide and make my Beatrice comfortable for this is her first time handling an event. She still at a very young age. It is just my Beatrice wanted to have more friends with same age.", humbly explained by the Marquess. "That is why we are delightful to receive your acceptance in attending this event."

"It is alright, Marquess Croix. I also would like to know and befriend with my fellow nobles, same age as I am also."

"Then, allow me to guide you at the place of the party."

"Thank you.", Zeke, then, followed the Marquess.

By way of Marquess to allow this petty request of his daughter to host a tea party at this young age, which was not a usual event for young girls to handle. But it really seems that Marquess Croix was the real busy body behind all the preparations of this event which only proves, how much the Marquess loves and cares his daughter, Lady Beatrice. "Interesting"

As we exited the Marquess Palace through the back glassy door, a wide beautiful garden appeared in my view. There is a lot of beautiful pink roses and white roses that it did compliment the tea party of the young lady. At the end of the road of the field of roses, you will able to see a narrowed water stream that has a golden bridge. A bridge that connects the garden to a small stunning and gorgeous kiosk that has the same design with the greenhouse of the kingdom palace, which it looks a small version of it. The only difference is no plants inside, but four (4) benches forming a square and at the middle, a circle white table.

"Beatrice, my daughter", called by the Marquess to his daughter.

"Yes, father.", answered by the young lady. The young lady went close to her father and turned her gaze to Zeke. It was noticeably that the dark blue eyes sparkled at the moment it met his gazed.