Alone

Ryan POV

Aaron had made me go and see her, he had said it was the right choice if I had any feeling for her. He said a load of shit to me but I took it all in and then I stayed with her. She would have her hands in water for the hope it would heal her but nothing happened. I stayed with her with Percy hoping she would recover. My farther was the blame for this! He will pay! I had been holding onto her hand when it happened, when her chest stopped moving and when she stopped breathing. She was gone and there was no bringing her back! I sobbed in my room the night she died, Jason had tried to comfort me but realized I wanted to be left alone and so he kindly did that. Percy had taken it slightly better but he didn't have the heart to join in with much. As for Aaron when he first found out he laughed thinking it was a joke but he then realized we weren't laughing and so he had been hanging out with his brothers and sisters since. I just sat on the beach most days and watch the sea, the only thing that made me feel calm. However today was different, today she was being buried, her farther had come to say goodbye and so had other God's, but they left and she disappeared into sea mist, literally. I thought this mean she was gone for ever.

Percy POV

I sit looking at the blue shroud and everything with it, her body had turned into mist and she had gone for good, I sighed missing her, we hadn't ended on a good note but we hadn't ended on a bad note either. I remember the time when everyone thought I was dead and then I crashed my own funeral, I kept hoping she would just turn up. Annabeth seemed to sense this as she held onto my hand. We lit her shroud and it was ablaze. A girl pushes through the crowd,

"Who in hades died?" She asks worriedly, gasps are heard but I don't bother looking up. Not even when Annabeth gasps.