4.

Tom's POV

"Shit!" I heard Harry exclaim and burst into laughter.

But it wasn't just him laughing, there was a female laugh too. I listened to it closely, still half asleep in my bed. It was high pitched but not annoying - cute. It sounded exactly like what a cute 'hehehehe' text would be but in all caps. Then I remembered what female was in the house. Cole.
Shit, I can't be thinking that her laugh is cute..

"Harry!" Sam moaned.

I wiped my eyes and sat up in my bed, wanting to see what all the fuss was about. I got up and put some grey joggers over my boxers and the same white top from yesterday. I opened my door and yawned as I walked through the house to the kitchen where everyone was. The smell of a cooked breakfast filled the air.

"Morning sleepy head." Harry ruffled my morning hair.

I groaned, "Morning."

I walked further into the kitchen and saw Sam cooking some bacon over the stove and a plate of fresh pancakes sitting on the kitchen island.

"Ooh, you made pancakes?" I asked, sitting on one of the barstools.

I saw a phone next to me sitting face down. The phone case was clearly hand painted. It was painted flowers of all different colours coming from the bottom of the case and a small yellow sun painted next to the camera. I knew it was Cole's but I couldn't see her anywhere.

"Yeah but we had to bin a few cause Harry is the worst pancake flipper ever." Sam rolled his eyes.

"Am not!" Harry defended, leaning on his elbows next to me.

"Where's Cole?" I asked nonchalantly.

"She's-"

A scream interrupted Sam and then the slamming of the back door.

"Cole?" Harry sharply stood up and looked back at the door.

She came round the corner out of breath, clutching her side.

"The birds - they were - they just flew at me!" She panted.

"Are you okay?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Yeah...yeah, I'm fine, I just don't like birds." She shivered.

I noticed what she was wearing as she came around next to me and sat on the barstool to my left. She had grey joggers on like me but they looked quite big on her, the waistband was below her belly button. She had an oversized black Star Wars top on and her hair was bunched into a ponytail on the top of her head. She didn't have any shoes or socks on so I could see her perfectly painted red nails.

"Morning." She smiled at me.

"Morning." I smiled back.

She sighed and brushed her hands over her face. I saw the cocoa coloured freckles on her nose and cheeks as her hands gently sweeped by them. I found them so endearing and...innocent.

"So, what are we gonna do today?" Harry asked, swiping a pancake onto a plate.

"Well, I need to know what's going on in your agenda for the next week but apart from that...I don't mind." Cole shrugged next to me.

"We can do that later, we have plenty of time. I was thinking we could show you around Berlin." I offered.

"Oh that would be great! It's such a nice day, too." She beamed.

God she was sunshine in a person and I was so drawn to her.

"Sounds good to me." Harry said.

"Okay, grubs up." Sam announced.

***

I changed into a red hoodie and black jeans and I shoved a denim jacket over the top along with some high tops. I gelled my hair a little and sprayed some aftershave and I was ready to go. I grabbed my phone, wallet and keys and headed into the living room where everyone was already ready.

"Let's go!" Harry jumped from the couch.

I saw Cole texting then she put her phone in her bag that slung over her shoulder.

"I'm excited!" She chimed, flipping her long, curled hair.

Her outfit was the cutest thing I had ever seen a girl wear.

She had yellow high top converse on with the laces tied around her ankles and she looked so cute but sexy at the same time - her jeans showing her small waist off

"Ready?" She asked me with a smile.

"Y-Yeah." I smiled at her.

"Driver's here." Sam said to us all, opening the door.

She walked past me to the door and a waft of her perfume filled my nose. It was vanilla and floral and I wanted nothing more than to smell that 24/7.

We drove into town and walked around the quaint city for a few hours, getting lunch at a cafe and continuing. We all got along so well - especially Cole and I - but I couldn't ignore the constant butterfly feeling in my stomach or the nervousness I constantly felt around her. I had never really felt this since my Billy Elliot years.

We decided to go home and Sam made some nachos and we all sat on the couch in the living room with some music playing lightly in the background.

"Let's play never have I ever!" Harry suggested excitedly.

"No!" Sam and I replied in unison.

"Come on! It'll be fun! Cole, come on, please?" Harry pouted to Cole.

"Hey, I do what Tom tells me to do so," She shrugged with a laugh and got up from the couch, walking to the kitchen and putting away her dishes.

"Fine." I smirked.
"Let's play."