44.

WARNINGS: (prepare lmao) SMUT, PUBLIC SEX, EXHIBITIONISM (kinda), DIRTY TALK, DADDY KINK, DEGRATION KINK, PRAISE KINK, FINGERING, THIGH RIDING, CAR SEX. (yall are in for a long ride)

We all drove to the usual bar Oona and I go to and met inside. Harrison was on his way.

We all sat down in a booth, Oona and Will on one side and Tom and I on the opposite, stripping off our layers that we no longer needed.

"D'you think Harrison will like me?" I asked Tom as he slipped his jacket off and wrapped and arm over my shoulder.

"Yeah, definitely." He smiled.

"What does he even look like?" Oona asked.

"And why would you want to know?" Will raised a brow.

"For...fashion purposes obviously." She said matter-of-factly.

Will nodded and looked away for a moment and she flashed me wide eyes and a shake of the head. I giggled and I almost jumped when Tom's arm shot up in the air from my shoulder.

"Mate!" He scooched past me and practically sprinted to his blonde-haired friend at the other side of the bar, them both embracing each other with huge beaming smiles.

We all stood up and waited for them to finish their greeting before they walked over.

"Cole, this is Harrison. Harrison, this is Cole." Tom introduced us.

"Hi, nice to meet you." I grinned, shaking his hand.

"You too, I've heard a lot about you." He chuckled.

"All good I hope." I smiled before giving Tom warning eyes.

Everyone introduced themselves and we all slid back in the booth, this time Harrison joined Tom and I.

"So, how has your night been?" Harrison asked.

"Great! We saw the fireworks and it was amazing." I chimed.

"Aw I've always wanted to go see them. You went to the lake, right?"

"Yeah! It's Oona and I's tradition but now we have these two so we might as well share it." I smiled, laying my hand on Tom's thigh.

"That's amazing. So what theme was it?"

Tom's POV

They were getting along well. Very well. I was stuck in the middle between the two of them, listening to them get to know each other and find the similarities in each other I already knew about. Her hand was on my thigh and I think she was subconsciously driving me mad, her hand squeezing every time she laughed or mindlessly caressing me through my jeans.

"Oh my god!" She burst out into laughter, taking me out of my staring contest with the ring of condesnsation on my coaster.

"What?" I asked lightly to the group.

Everyone was dying with laughter. I felt a bit...left out.

Her hand left my thigh and I immediately missed her touch. I wanted her hand back. I wanted her back.

"Harrison just-" Cole laughed again before continuing.

"He told me about...about the Madonna incident." The whole group fell into more fits of laughter.

"Mate-" I shot Harrison a death stare.

"It just slipped out, mate. I didn't mean it." He held his hands in surrender next to his flushed face.

I bit my cheek and rolled my eyes, slumping back slightly in the booth.

"You're fucking hilarious, dude." Cole complimented Haz, still giggling.

The New Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें