7.

The day went by pretty fast. I met a few other girls who were all new and we got along really well. We got each others numbers and were already planning a day out together. Tom had a busy day doing mostly stunts and stuff with Mark and he had a few breaks in between takes. I wasn't extremely busy but I knew my workload would pile on the longer I was here. We got the car home around 5ish and we all collapsed in a heap on the couch, patiently waiting for Sam to dish dinner up.

"So, how was your first day?" Tom asked softly, tilting his head to face me.

"Good. I made a lot of friends with the new girls and got their numbers so, it was quite good." I smiled to him.

"Still sorry about that guy-"

"Don't worry. I've dealt with worse." I said reassuringly, tapping his knee before forcing myself up.

"Where you going?" Tom asked cutely, watching me as I walked past him.

"M'getting a shower and changing. Call me when dinner's ready?"

"Will do." He smiled and watched me as I went to clean up.

Tom's POV

"Tom," Harry took Cole's place next to me.

"Hmm,"

"You like her, don't you?" Harry asked quietly.

"What?" I sat up sharply.

"You don't have to lie to me, Tom." He murmured.

I opened my mouth to say 'no, of course I don't like her! I hardly know her!' but nothing came out. I always found it hard to lie to the twins.

"Shit, Tom." Harry whispered, wiping his face.

"I don't like like her, I just...I didn't know who she was when my team hired her. If they said she was gorgeous I would never had hired her!" I spoke in a hushed tone.

"Mate, you're screwed."

"Tell me something I don't know." I huffed.

"What's all the whispering about?" Sam asked from the kitchen.

"Tom likes Cole." Harry mouthed.

"What?" Sam shouted.

I slapped my forehead with my hand. These two were smart in their own right but dumb when you put them together.

"Tom likes Cole!" He whisper-shouted to Sam.

Sam gasped and his eyes widened, his eyes darting between me, Harry and the bathroom where the shower had just turned on.

"Cole?!" He exclaimed.

"Shhhhhutt upp!" I hushed him, getting up off the couch and walking to the kitchen.

"You like her?" Sam whispered.

"I don't...I don't like like her but she's pretty and funny and smart! And-"

"Tom!" Sam interrupted, still wide-eyed and shocked.

I groaned and sat down on a barstool holding my head in my hands.

"You know you can't do anything about it, right? Like you can't date her, you're her boss." Sam said matter-of-factly.

I rolled my eyes, "Yes I know that, but I just-"

We all shut up when the door to the bathroom opened and Cole came out, wrapped in only a blue towel that clung around her curves, the dip where she tucked it in showing her cleavage and her wet hair sticking to her tanned skin.