XXII.

I know technically we're into season 6, but I still want Reid to have long hair so HE DOES.
warnings: extreme edging, spanking, hair pulling, slight degradation, praise

Spencer grins at you, dragging a finger down your spine. "Okay. Pick a number between one and fifteen."

You think for a minute. "Eleven?"

"Now a number between one and five."

"Four?"

His nail digs into your spine, another shiver running through you. "Great. So, I'll spank you eleven times and edge you four before you're allowed to come. Understand?"

"Four times?" You ask, frowning. "Brainiac, that's—"

Spencer lands a spank on your ass, interrupting your sentence. "Understand, Ace?" He squeezes your ass. "You've been a fucking brat and a tease. I punish you how I see fit. Do you remember your safe word?"

You nod. "Yes."

"Yes, what?"

You roll your eyes. "Yes, doctor."

Spencer sighs, giving your ass another slap. "Stop being a brat or I'll make it worse."

You put before rising to your knees. Spencer gives you a little smile before kissing your lips softly. You kiss him back, and he bites your lower lip. Pulling away slightly, he grins against your lips.

"Bend over my knee."

You crawl over to lay across his lap, and he yanks your pants down, leaving you in your purple lacy panties. Spencer's hand trails over your ass to your panties, running a finger up your slit.

"Now be a good girl and count for me, Ace."

His hand comes down on your ass, the harsh sound of the slap echoing in the room. You let out a small groan, shifting up a little higher on your knees, back arching slightly.

"One," you breathe out.

He spanks you two times in quick succession, and your hands grip the sheets tightly, a small whimper leaving you.

"Two, three."

One of Spencer's hands reaches underneath you, trailing down your stomach before pushing under the waistband of your panties, immediately finding your clit. You let out a small moan, wriggling underneath him.

"No, no, Ace, no fucking moving," Spencer warns, his hand coming down hard on your ass. "Count."

"F-Four," you groan. "S-Such an asshole."

The pressure on your clit increases, two hard slaps coming down on the same asscheek, a loud whimper slipping passed your lips. Your grip tightens on the comforter, your breathing deepening. You can feel the heat rising to your ass.