-Forgot-

House- Any
Words- 700 words

Summary- Draco forgot your anniversary.

It was the big day, it was you and Draco's anniversery. You couldn't stop thinking about it last night, you were so excited about the present you got him. You got ready in your dorm, you put on some black ripped jeans with one of Draco's over-sized hoodies. You even popped on your pretty shoes that Hermione got you from the muggle-world, since you were a pure-blood and knew barely anything about the muggle world.

You wrapped his present in green and white striped wrapping paper, you got him a new ring with snakes and both your initials on it. You also got him a new sweater because you stole his old one, even though you knew you'd steal this sweater too.

You saw Hermione in the hallway and ran up to her, you started going on and on about how happy you were that it was you and Draco's 2 year anniversery, and how you were dating since 3rd year. You never thought a relationship with THE SLYTHERIN PRINCE would last but you made it work.

You saw Draco sitting at the Slytherin table for breakfast and you were so excited to just hang out with him almost all of today. You ran up to him and hugged him from behind, "Hello, Love!" you giggled. He gave you a kiss on the cheek and you sat down next to him (If you're another house other than slytherin, you're a rulebreaker)

You and Draco just talked all of breakfast,he never mentioned any aniversery plans but you assumed that was for later in the evening! You went to all your classes excited waiting for him to tell you "Happy Aniversy!", but he never did.

At this point you thought he wanted you to point it out first, so at lunch you walked up to the table beaming with joy. "Looks like somebody is happy" he laughed at his own remark. "Are you forgetting something, silly?" he had a puzzled  expression on his face. "Happy B- oh wait it's not your birthday..what is it?" He genuineley asked. "Uhm. What." he laughed "You heard me what's so special about today, did you have a test o-" You were so raged that your boyfriend of 2 years can't even remeber what day it was. "YOU STUPID GIT! DON'T TALK TO ME UNTIL YOU FIGURE IT OUT!" You ran off tears in your eyes.

      Draco just sat there confused on what just happened. He could have  sworn nothing was marked on his calendar. He ran up to his dorm room and checked. Nope nothing there. He than tried to talk to the golden trio but they kept insulting him and laughing at him. He finally decided to just ask Y/N what's wrong.
       Draco waddled up to the Y/H (Your House) common room, he only knew the password because he snuck into your dorm all the time.
       Meanwhile he was making his way up to your dorm you were laying in bed simply thinking about how the love of your life forgot your anniversary. All you did was ponder when suddenly...
     Your boyfriend barged in the room, "Seriously what did I forget?" he mumbled to himself but loudly enough so you could hear. You let out a big sigh. "Anniversary" you mumbled. "I could've sworn that was-" there was an always pause of silence until Draco spoke again "Oh my Merlin baby I'm so sorry I was just so focused on those te-" you cut him off by placing a sweet soft kiss on his lips.

"It's okay.", you gave him a soft sweet smile. "I love you, I promise I'll make it up to you". You than waddled up to your closet where the present for him was kept. "I love you too, here you go.". As he slowly opening it he gasped in excitement, "Aw I love it!".
You gave him a sweet kiss on his lips.

A/N: I'M SO SORRY I KNOW THIS IS CRINGE OMLLLL I CAN'T!! I HOPE YALL ENJOYED IT!! I WOULD LOVE SPELLING CORRECTION OR ANYTHING LIKE THATTT THANK YOU LOVES!!!!