-Bet-

Summary- Draco makes a bet with Y/N in order to try to get her to go on a date with her

Words-275 words

House- Any

Draco and Y/N were quite competitive. They always bet on who would get a better grade. That meant bragging rights and usually the bet was for having the other person required to do your homework in whatever subject. But this day is different.

Draco had always liked Y/N ever since third year. It was now fifth year and Draco knew Harry had eyes on Y/N so he had to make a move quickly.

"Hey, Y/N" Draco said, smirking.

"Don't think I forgot! We get our potion test's grades today!" Y/N smiled. Draco didn't know it but Y/N loved talking to him, she also loved winning the bets because he would have to do her homework and she could sit down next to him and just watch him do it. She thought it was kind of romantic but she knew is she asked anybody else they'd say it was creepy.

"Okay Class! Here are the grades!" The teacher cooed and handed back everybody's grades.

"Are you ready for failure" she smirked and asked Draco.

"Not a chance. I got an A plus." he giggled.

"WHAT! Not far! I got an A" she shouted outraged.

"Well I was thinking instead of doing my homework." he mumbled.

"What?" Y/N giggled curiously.

"Well, would you go to Hogameade with me? Well not really will you I won the bet so you have to go!" Draco fidgeted with his hands nervously.

"Well, I would've said yes weather it was a bet or not!" she laughed and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"Oh. Thanks!" he said flustered.