-Arguing-

Summary- Draco and Y/N are fighting again.

Words-332 words

House-Any

"I KNOW YOU WERE FLIRTING WITH BLAISE!" Draco yells, almost shattering glass.

"I SWEAR I WASN'T!" Y/N yelled back. Her being stubborn and Draco, well, also being stubborn fights broke out often.

"I KNOW YOUR LYING! PANSY TOLD ME!" Draco screeched once more.

"SO YOU'RE BELIEVING PANSY OVER YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND! UNBELIEVEBLE!" Y/N yelled. She was almost hurt by him believing Paney over her since Pansy has always had eyes for Draco.

"NO! YOU'RE UNBELIEVEBLE FOR TRYING TO MESS WITH BLAISE" Draco shouted.

"I'm leaving, I need some time to cool off after this." she said suprisingly calm which made Draco nevous. Y/N walked out of his dorm and made her way to hers. She sat on her bed and just contimplated. Y/N and Draco fought all the time. She hated fighting, and Draco hated it too. They never went to bed angry because when all this argueing started up they made a vow to never go to bed angry in order to try to strengthen their relationship and possibly not fight as much, and it wasn't working too well.

     It was getting quite late for Y/N and she was slowly dozing off, until Draco popped into her dorm. "I'm sorry, princess. " he spoke softly. This suprised Y/N since Draco has never, I repeat never, apoligized first. He only did that twice during their whole 3 years of dating. 

"I don't wanna fight anymore, Dray." she decided to blurt out.

"Me either." Draco spoke. He headed over to Y/N's bed and sat down next to her. They both layed down and talked, and talked. They finally decided they weren't going to fight anymore. They ended the night with I love you's and all was well for the time being. 

A/N- I'M SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED! I WILL BE HAVING A HUGE UPDATE TMR AND I AM GONNA WRITE ALL NIGHT! I'VE JUST NOT HAD TIME AND I HAVE BEEN SUPER UNMOTIVATED BUT ILY TYSM FOR THE 300 READS!