-Savior-

Warning- This story involves mentions of rape. It doesn't happen because Draco saves  Y/But if that makes you uncomfortable click off or read another one-shot from this book. I love you all so much.

Summary- Blaise tries to harass Y/N in an empty broom closet and Draco saves Y/N even though you two don't know each other all that well.

Words-355 words

House- Any

    Draco and Y/N never really talked, I mean they had potions and D.A.D.A together but they never talked. Y/N finally finished charms and was ready for potions. As she made her way to class a hand pulled her into the dark broom closet.

    "Hello?" Y/N asked.

    "Hello." Blaise spoke. She felt his heavy breathing on her neck as he started slowly moving his hand up her leg and stopped before the tip of her skirt.

    "Please, stop!" Y/N shouted and tried to grab Blaise's hand and get it off her.

    "Hey! Hey! Y/N. Don't make me angry or else." Blaise slowly started rubbing Y/N's thigh.

    "Stop!"  blood curdling high-pitch scream left her mouth. Before she knew it the door flung open and Draco punched Blaise in the face immediately giving him a bloody nose. Draco hugged her tight and made sure Blaise couldn't get to her. All Y/N could do was quietly sob  into Draco's shoulder and hug him back tightly.

    "What the hell, dude!" Blaise shouted.

    "No girl should be treated like that! Now leave before I report you to Dumbledore!" Draco shouted as he lightly caressed your back. Blaise ran out of the broom closet in fustraition.

    "I think I'm gonna be- la-a-late for potions" Y/N whimpered.

    "No! No! It's fine, love! You won't get in trouble! I'll make sure of it!" Draco replied.

    "Why did you save me?" Y/N questioned.

    "No girl, especially the one I like, should be harassed." Draco responded.

    "You like me? You barely know me." Y/N giggled and blushed.

    "Well then, let me take you to Hogsmeade so I can get to know you." Draco smiled.

    "Hm, I like the sound of that." Y/N placed a kiss on his cheek and they walked to class.