-Ashamed-

Summary- Y/N and Draco's relationship has been secret for the past few months and that caused some miscommunication.

Words-480 words  

House- Any house other than slytherin (I mean it can be slytherin but you need to insert your own reason for having a secret relationship with Draco)

Y/N and Draco's relationship has been under wraps for a few reasons.(This is where if you're a slytherin you insert your own reasons.) Reason number one is that Draco and Y/N were different houses, although Y/N was a pureblood they weren't sure if her being a Y/H would mess with Draco's reputation. Reason number two is that Y/N was friends with the golden trio and she didn't want to mess up her friendship. Finally reason number three, Draco was "ashamed" of Y/N well at least that's what Y/N thought was the third reason.

One night Y/N snuck off to Draco's dorm. They would normally do this at the minimum of once a week to catch up and such since they didn't talk in public at all.

"So, Draaaaay. Any new drama?" Y/N asked. She absolutely loved when Draco spilled all the beans with her. It made her feel like she was there and she just loved gossiping with her boyfriend in general.

"Well, not too much. Unless you're okay with me talking about a girl." Draco said, this surprised Y/N because at first she thought he meant about trying to date somebody.

"I don't mean it like that, princess! There was just this girl who was all over Blaise today and normally Blaise would be into all that but this girl was uhm kind of ugly." Draco told Y/N.

"Oh, well I don't feel bad for Blaise! I feel like he is always being mean to you." Y/N pouted.

"That's just how we joke around! Don't worry, baby." then there was an awkward silence. Normally they didn't mind silence, just snuggling in the dark or just staring and smiling at each other but then the idea of Draco being "ashamed" of her popped into her mind.

"Malfoy?" Y/N asked. She never called Draco by his last name seriously, it would always be some sort of lovey-dovey thing, or when he was annoying her she'd tell him to stop and use his last name but he knew he was in trouble this time for something.

"What, kitten? Did I do something wrong?" Draco asked.

"Are you ashamed of me. I just feel like you don't love me cause people don't know about us..." Y/N said, but Draco was shocked because he thought the only reason they didn't tell anybody was because of the trio.

"No! Of course not! I thought we didn't tell people because you are friends with the trio!" Draco pulled you into a hug.

"So we can tell everybody about us tomorrow?" Y/N asked.

"Of course, princess!" Draco placed a small kiss on Y/N's forehead and they later fell asleep cuddling.