-Busy-

Warning- I got this idea from a writer on tumblr so please tell me what their tumblr is so I can credit them.

Summary- Draco works from home, this is after hogwarts and you guys are married, but he is very busy with work so he hasn't given you any love or attention.

Words-7324 words

House-Any because it's after hogwarts.

    Y/N loved her husband, Draco. She also loved getting attention from him, whether it was a small peck on the lips or a tight hug. But lately Draco has been giving her less and less attention down to the point where she practically doesn't exist.

    "Maybe it's me." she thought and scanned her brain trying to think of whatever she could've done wrong. She thought of nothing. "Maybe it's something I didn't do! I'll make his favorite breakfast, lunch, and dinner food for him today and maybe we can snuggle tonight." she thought. Y/N was a housewife, since Draco worked from home and still had plenty of money from his inheritance Y/N didn't need to work. 

    She woke up very early, at six to be exact, and she headed off to the kitchen. She made chocolate pancakes and she drizzled syrup on the side. She knew how much Draco loved his sweets.

    She waddled up the stairs to Draco's office, she was very happy she finished cooking just before Draco had to start work so maybe they would get to have a conversation with him before work. She saw him sitting at his leather office desk preparing his paper.

    "Hi, Dray! I made pancakes, one of your favorites!" Y/N spoke cheerfully and laid it on his desk.

    "Don't put it there! My computer will get sticky if you spill syrup on it!" he shouted.

    "So you aren't going to eat it." she spoke and mumbled something after. She felt a tiny piece of her heart shatter before realizing her worth.

    "No! You know what! You can shove these pancakes up your arse! You are an ungrateful, arrogant jerk! I made these specially for you and you decline them! Not only that but you haven't given me a kiss in weeks! You practically don't even touch me!" she shouted.

    Draco tried to speak but Y/N cut him off, "No! My turn to talk! You can sleep on the couch of one of the many guest rooms because I am not sharing a bed with you! Also have fun making your own meals! Let alone even eat when your schedule is so packed you can't even make time for me, your wife! I'm so sick of you taking me for granted!" she screamed and walked off.

    Draco being the person he is didn't realize how he was acting, I mean sure he knew he'd been stressed with work and gave his wife less attention than normally but he didn't have a clue on how his wife felt. He felt utterly horrible but he had to continue on with work.

    Y/N on the other hand exited the room in pride. She was very happy she didn't let her love for her husband cloud her judgement. She walked into her and Draco's shared room and locked the door. She showered and got changed into comfy clothes along with sliding on her slippers.She decided it was about time for lunch and she made herself a sandwich.

    She started eating and she felt guilt coming over her, her husband must have been starving by now. But she didn't let that bother her too much, after all he deserved it.

    *****Time skip******

It was finally time for bed and Y/N slid into the warm covers. Y/N soon felt cold hands and cold rings on her back.

"My princess." he cooed.

"Did you eat?" Y/N asked him cold and stern.

"Yes, I did, love. I am very sorry for making you feel that way." he said as he crawled into the covers so he was now spooning Y/N.

"Why are you being so affectionate now?" Y/N questioned.

"I'm sorry, princess. I was just busy and stressed out with work. I love you, I promise I didn't do it on purpose." he kissed her cheek.

"I know, I love you too. " Y/N turned around and pecked him on the lips. She knew it was hard for Draco to communicate her feelings and she understood how hard work must be. BUt all in all she will always love Draco.

A/N- my updates are going to be on tuesday and friday/saturday because posting 3 times a week is too much for me, thanks for understanding!