-Achoholic-

TW- Contains contexts of Draco having a heavy drinking problem, if this triggers you please don't read.

House- Any

Summary- Draco has a drinking problem.

It has been years since the war and I am now married to my hogwarts sweeheart, Draco Malfoy. Draco has been coming home way later than usual. So late to the point I would be fast asleep and dinner would be cold by the time he got home. But tonight was different because I was gonna find out why he was acting so strange.

I was fast asleep dreaming about how I would catch my husband doing whatever suspicious deed he was doing. I woke up early and headed off to work, today was a good day to catch him because I got off work a few hours before than I normaly do.

I finally finished work, and got home. I started on dinner, just some simple pototaos and chicken. I popped the chicken and potatoes in the oven. Now it was time to hide the cameras, I hid one in the corner of the front door. I also hid one in the center of the dining room in the center piece hoping he won't notice later tonight. I then made myself some coffee and got Hermione to bring me over some muggle energy pills. I drank the coffee and had one muggle energy pill as it said too on the back of the packaging.

I then ate some dinner as it was coming of six. I headed upstairs and watched something on the muggle television, it was very hard to get Draco to let me get one because we are both pure-bloods. I then heard the door creak open at 10 I quickly got the device to watch the sercurity cameras, it looked like a light blue car dropped him off here. It was not ours so I thought he had been cheating on me, I then saw his friends from work and a few strippers in the car.

He had a bottle of beer in his hand, he jangled with the keys and swung the door open. He threw his empty glass bottle in the trash bin almost missing it and shattering the glass, I was about to go downstairs because I had enough but I saw on the camera he was puring himself a glass of whiskey! More alchohal. I sprinted down the stairs and grabbed my coat, my red heels, and my purse with most of my essentials since me and Hermione were definatley the moms of the friendgroup.

"Where are you going baby?" my drunk as a rock husband spoke. "I am going to spend the night with Hermione, Ginny, or Luna. Whichever texts me back first (In an AU where they have phones). I said in a passive-agressive tone. "Why? You clearly have a home with me" he laughed in his stupid stubborn yet drunk voice. "Not anymore I want a divorce and I'll get my belonging tommorow. That probably won't matter though BECAUSE YOU'LL BE OUT WITH STIPPERS!". As I screamed that I thought about how maybe I was jumping the gun, but I quickly relized that I knew what I saw.

"Wait! Babe! I swear I didn't-" he tried to scream but I slammed the door shut completley leaving him in the middle of the kitchen with his knees against the tile on the floor sobbing.

I stayed the night at Hermione's and Ron's, I was shaking while I was explaining what happened with Draco and I. Hermione asked if I'd like her to come with me to collect my stuff but I said it was best if I went alone.

I woke up the next morning and decided to look my best for today just for a pick-me-up. I put on the makeup from my makeup bag, I didn't have much though cause it is all in the bathroom at Draco and I's home. I slip on my red heels and Hermione gave me some clothes to borrow, a black blouse.

I hope in my car, unready for whatever to face. I thought Draco won't be home because he would be at work. I finally got to my home and the lights were on, this was weird because Draco never left the lights on, just to save money.

I turn the key to my home, and see Draco sitting on the sofa watching television. I saw his face light up as he sees me. "Baby! Pleasse let me expl-" I cut him off "Okay." I sigh of relief left his mouth.

I took a seat next to him on the sofa and he hand moved to my thigh, "So are you gonna start talking?" I asked, he laughed but quickly relized I was dead serious. "I-I just thought you were g-g-gonna leave me." I cut him off again "SO you cheated on me and gave me a reason to leave you, wow so nice!" He started crying and sobbing "I swear I didn't ch-cheat on you, it was my co-workers idea. I I n-never touched them-".

I thought he was telling the truth but how could I be sure. "Let me call one of your co-workers.". He sighed "O-of course" (In an AU where they use phones) He dialed in the number. "Hey! We still on for tonight?". "It's actual his wife.". His co-worker was silent. "Did you get the strippers or am I actualy divorcing my husband?". "I swear he never cheated on you! Like ask the others! It wasn't his idea!" I hung up. He sounded genuine but how could I be sure. I got up off the sofa and headed upstairs.

Draco quickly came up after me. "Why?" I asked tears building up in my face as I started packing up clothes, "I just- I don't know! I was just stressed with work so my co-worker-". I cut him off like I normally do. "No, but why'd you say yes. WHy'd YOU countinue to go out behind my back without telling me. It's nobody's fault but yours."

Draco was silent but he started sobbing quietly. This is when I knew I couldn't do it anymore, even when he became a deatheater I knew that he was the love of my life and I couldn't stand to see him cry. I had rarely seen him cry but when I did I felt like there was no way I could leave him. All we really had in life was each other. So I started unpacking my suitecase and folding the clothes and putting them back in the dresser.

Draco didn't relize and was still sobbing until I walked up to him and gave him a hug. "I love you, Draco. I will never leave you". He looked up at me and gave me a big kiss. "I love you too. I'm sorry.".