-Cuts-

TW- This piece of writing contains mention of suicidal thoughts, and cutting. If you are going through something please get help because YOU ARE LOVED. If this triggers you don't keep reading and know that my messages are open and I will gladly help get you through whatever you need big or small. Your life matters, and there is always a reason to live even if it appears there is not.

Summary-Draco finds out that Y/N is cutting.

House-Any

Words-1373 words 

"Life is worthless." Y/N mumbles to herself walking through the halls mumbling to herself pushing past everybody making it to her dorm. She was glad that her boyfriend, Draco, has been distant recently. I mean she wasn't that glad because his lack of appearance within the last three weeks allowed her to fall back into her suicidal ways, but in a way she was glad he wasn't around to see the scars on her arms and legs as she changed.

She had finally got to her dorm and rushed into the bathroom. She pulled out a box with two razors, one old and one new. She carefully slid the new one out as tears dripped out of her Y/E/C (your eye color) eyes. She dragged the razor carefully across her thigh to make a clean straight line and she slid the bloody razor back into the bock.

She sat in the corner of the wall with a towel on her fresh cut crying. She was curled up into a ball. The only reason she cut today is because while she was passing through the hall she saw Draco and she was almost positive he was ignoring her, the and the fact she saw herself in a mirror on the way to class and couldn't get over the way her eyes were so puffy from crying and how her hair was so messy from sleeping in and not having enough time to get all the tangles out.

It had been a few hours after her sitting in the bathroom and bawling her eyes out. She was almost positive her boyfriend was avoiding her but she still decided to go to his quidditch match. She put on long grey sweatpants and made sure they covered up every speck of skin on her leg to ensure nobody would see. She then put on a long white sleeve T-shirt and a short sleeve green T-shirt to root for Draco, who's house is slytherin.

She waddled up to the bleachers and caught up with Hermione. "Hey!" Y/N blurted out.

Hermione shouted back "Hi! I feel like I haven't seen you in classes lately! Is something up?".

Just then Ron popped up and put his arm around Hermione. "Hey guys!" he yelled.

"So how have you been?" Harry asks as he pops up from behind Ron and comes forwards and gives Y/N a friendly, light punch in the shoulder.

"Ow!" she blurted out in pain. Her cuts went all the way up to her shoulder and he hit the perfect spot to give her the most pain to endure.

"Oh my Merlin! Are you okay? Be careful next time, Harry!" Hermione scolded Harry and made sure she was okay.

"I'm fine! We should just watch the match, it's about to start anyways!" Y/N told them.

They all sat down and watched the match, Y/N started dozing off and Draco hadn't even given her a passing glance. She was lost in her thoughts overthinking and assuming Draco hates her guts and how he's probably already dating Pansy or some Pure-bloood Slytherin girl that swoons over him and boosts his ego. Y/N kept thinking that she probably doesn't compliment him as much as Pansy or some other girl so it's her fault he hates her.

She gets a sudden tap on her head. "Yeah?" Y/N asks.

"Your uhm leg is bleeding through from your sweatpants are you alright?" Hermione asks worriedly.

"Oh yeah! I just got a scratch on my leg earlier while uhm shaving! I'll survive, it's not that bad! Haha!" She played it off. It had been so long of her overthinking that she got lost in the nonsense and she didn't realize the match was over.

She soon saw that Slytherin won. She also saw her boyfriend being bombarded with girls, especially Pansy. She sighed and scoffed because she was thinking she even had a slight chance with him. She waddled past him and he immediately brushed off all the girls praising him hoping to be praised by Y/N.

"Hey, Princess" he hummed happily.

"Oh hi, Draco! You did amazing out there!" she smiled.

"Oh did you see when I-" he was cut off by Y/N's thoughts. All Y/N could pay attention to was her urge to cut.

"Mhm, yeah baby, I saw it. It was amazing! I'm so proud of you!" Y/N shouted.

"Would you wanna come to my dorm?" he said sliding off his Jersey to give to his girlfriend.

"No thanks, baby. I have potions homework!" she lied.

"Baby your layer of shirts is too heavy! Let me take it off so you can wear my jersey!" he told her.

"I have to uhm get back to my dorm! Haha uhm D.A.D.A. homework!" she shouted as the urge to cut was kicking in more and more.

""I thought you said Potions home-" he shouted but she already ran off.

She ran through the halls, through the common room, and eventually to her dorm. She ran into her room and inhaled and exhaled as she caught her breath. She sat on the edge of her bed and shed a few tears before running into her bathroom. She grabbed the box with the razors and before she could make contact with the razor to her skin her dorm room door opened.

"Baby! I feel like you're acting weird! Maybe I could help with the potions or D.A.D.A homework!" he shouted.

Y/N stayed silent and shoved the box back into the drawer. "Princess? Oh there you are! Why are you just standing in thheee-'' he stopped his speech as he realized all the scars from her wrists to her shoulders. She realized it was probably not a good idea to take off the white long sleeve she had on.

"P-prin-princess n-no p-please." he stuttered and slurred every word. He even began to cry.

"It's just I've been stressed! I thought you didn't like me and you were gonna date Pan-" Y/N started to tear up as well.

"No! I would never replace you, I-I love you, kitten!" he mumbled.

"I love you too! But-" Y/N tried to protest but was cut off.

"Promise me I won't lose you! I'm not going to lose you!" he started to break down.

"Y-you won't lose me Dray! I love you too much to ever hurt you!" she pulled him into a tight hug.

"Then promise me you'll stop!" Draco protested.

"I don't know if I can do that Dray..." Y/N mumbled.

"You can! Promise me! Please! I can't lose you! You're the only thing I have." Draco screamed.

That's when it hit Y/N. She had never seen Draco cry this hard or be this serious about something. She knew he really loved her, and if this continued she would risk hurting Draco, Hermione, Ron, Harry, Luna, and so many more people in the process. She knew she couldn't hurt Draco like that with all the stuff going on with his family. All of this was going through her mind before she said it.

"I'll stop. I'll do it." she sobbed out.

"I love you so much, princess! Promise me!" Draco sobbed out with her.

"I promise, Dray." they buried their heads into each other and just stood there before finally going to the bed to cuddle.

A/N- Just another disclaimer. If you hurt yourself like this you risk hurting so many more than just yourself. Your future husband/wife/soulmate will never get to meet you, your friend/best friend could fall into depression, your parents will be scarred for life and will cry themselves to sleep for losing their baby, and lets not forget how Becky, Jessica, and Britney (these names are just examples no offense to them) will put "Fly High blank blank blank" and probably get clout for using your name so NO HONEY! DOn't hurt yourself don't let those things happen!