𝟶𝟸. 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑎 𝑑𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒

"Really?!" Louis exclaims while Niall and Liam are just quietly watching.

"Was that really necessary?!!!" Louis grits his teeth at Zayn and it's safe to say Louis was pissed as hell.

Liam and Niall felt like they should leave and they did but Louis didn't even bother looking at the two lads leaving. He was focused on Zayn.

"It's a dirty game. He knew that when he started it." Zayn says calmly like nothing happened.

But Louis doesn't take it that lightly and storms upstairs after Harry.

"What are you doing?" Zayn yells after him.

"Making sure he doesn't fucking kill himself." Lou yells back.

Louis gently knocks on the door. Not getting any response. So he knocks again.

"Go away." Harry groans.

"I just want to help." Louis tries softly.

"Just leave me alone." Harry snaps back. He doesn't want anyone seeing him cry like this.

"Please just open the door?" Louis pleads not willing to give up until he knows for sure Harry isn't harming himself.

Harry knows too that Louis probably won't stop so he gets up and opens the door.

"What are you doing here?" He asks harshly. His voice filled with anger while his eyes are filled with hurt.

"Just making sure you're okay..." Louis says softly just wanting to help. But Harry is like a closed book.

"Well I'm not." He says before slamming the door in Louis face.

Lou is glad he didn't see traces of selfharm and knows Harry won't let him in anyway so he goes back downstairs. With the slight regret of agreeing to stay over tonight.

"Congrats, you bloody broke him." He huffs at Zayn.

"He'll get over it." Zayn shrugs. Continuing whatever he was doing on his phone.

"You're a dick to him for what?" Louis suddenly grabs his phone and demands an answer.

Zayn has no explanation to Louis. He had his reasons but that was none of Louis business.

"Since when do you care?" He asks avoiding the previous question.

"Since tonight. When I found out he's closeted." Louis hissed back.

"Why does that make you care?" Zayn asked not getting Louis slight hint.

"You are such an idiot. I AM CLOSETED." He exclaimed. Making Zayn laugh.

"Yeah right. And I'm not into woman." He says jokingly.

Louis just gives him a stern look and is at the point of breaking. Zayn finally realizes his friend is serious and his expression gets more confused.

"B-but you have a girlfriend" he stutters.

"That's called being bi you shithead."

"You're bi?!" He exclaimed

"I thought I made that clear by now. Yes. I'm bi. Do you have something against that?" Louis said slightly irritated.

Zayn shook his head. "No. I'm not it's just-"

"you didn't see it coming?" Louis filled in.

"Yeah..." Zayn said embarrassed.

"So care to explain why you tried to out your brother tonight?" Louis pulled him back out of his thoughts. Looking at him like his mother would with his hands on his hips. Irritatingly waiting for an answer.

"Not really. No." He said with no emotion on his face not even the slightest but of regret. Making Louis even more pissed than he already was.

"Well let me make this clear okay? I don't take this shit. If you ever even try to out me. Or anyone else. I will beat the shit out of you. And you know I will." Louis spat before walking up the stairs. Only to stop halfway.

"You can sleep on the couch by the way. I'm sleeping in your bed. Don't bother coming in. I cannot deal with you right now." And with that Louis went upstairs to Zayn's room. Leaving him behind on the couch.

Zayn just stared at him but knew Louis had a point. Maybe he did go to far...

Wait No. He didn't do anything wrong. It was a game. Harry could've known it would get dirty.

___________________________________

☽ 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝❤︎ ☾