𝟷𝟺. 𝐼'𝑚 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑢𝑡

Yesterday Harry and I spend all afternoon just cuddled up on the couch watching some nostalgic Disney movies we both hadn't watched in a while. We ended up watching Tarzan, Peter Pan and Atlantis (which Harry hadn't seen yet.)

I didn't pay much attention to any of them and just focused on the beauty laying in my arms. Wishing to be able to call him mine. But to do so I had to come out.

So here I am today... I want Harry to be mine. I want to be his. I want us to be together and I don't mind people knowing I got the most perfect person alive. To me he is everything.

"Liam, remember when you asked why I cared so much about Harry getting hurt..." I decided to simply start off by just telling my mates. They should be the first ones to know.

"Let me guess. You have a thing for him?" He says not bothered at all.

"H-how did you know?"

"I always knew you had a thing for guys. But the heart eyes you make at Harry are a little to obvious for me not to notice." He said chuckling.

I blushed and wanted to dig a hole and never come out of it.

"Is it really that obvious?"

"Probably only to me. But yeah. Especially when he just came out of the bathroom after being beat up and you started mothering him."

That grin on his face made me feel uncomfortable but I was glad he took it so well. He didn't care if I liked guys or not. He just thought of it like the most normal thing. Which it is. But people tend to behave differently.

Next up was Niall and I guess I could just ask Harry after that. I won't avoid the topic with others anymore and I'll just say I'm bi. Because I am and there is nothing wrong with that.

"What?! Are serious?!" Niall exclaimed

"No I'm making a terrible joke. Of course I'm serious you dumb fuck."

"That's actually really cool. Wait, did you ever kiss a guy? If yes are who are better, girls or guys?" He asked straight up.

"Still depends on the person. But in this case the guy was way better. But it's the feeling you have for that person that makes it a good kiss you know."

He hummed in response and it seemed like Niall didn't mind either. Good to know my friends aren't secretly homophobic.

Today during lunch I'll ask him. I'll ask Harry to be my boyfriend. I know it's fast and early and all but we've been through a lot already and I can't deny these feelings. They are here and they are screaming.

I need him to be mine and I want to be his, and his only.

"If it isn't 'go-homo-Tommo'" Eleanor suddenly says from behind me.

"What do you want?" I snap back.

"No need to be angry now. I just wanted to inform you about the fact that those hoodies that were left at my place."

"My MCR hoodie?"

"Yeah yeah-"

"What did you do?!"

"Oh I burned all of them. You can rot in hell Tomlinson. Breaking up with me just because I don't like gays was really low.

"You don't get it do ya?"

"It's an opinion you stupid wanker."

"I'm bi you dumb bitch."

"You're what?"

"Bi, bisexual, into both men and women, bi."

"Is that what this is about?!"

"YES."