𝟶𝟹. 𝐿𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑒

𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

"Welcome back class." Miss Lewis says cheerfully. "First day of school again. I hope you enjoyed your time off. I'd like to introduce you to the new student in your class. You might already know him or seen him but mister Tomlinson decided to fail again." She says grinning as Louis playfully rolls his eyes.

Seems like they have a good bond.

"Hi I'm Louis. Probably already know me. If not shame on you. No I'm just kidding. I indeed failed again and that's what you owe the pleasure to of me being your classmate." Louis says standing at the front of the class with his bag still on his shoulder.

I don't really pay attention to him and just look out the window.

I don't know why but he takes my bag off the seat next to me and sits down.

"Hey Harry." His voice is soft and seems nice. But I don't have anything to do with Zayn or any of his friends. He made it clear to not get in touch with him. I'm guessing his friends are part of that too.

Thereby. I'm not looking for a friend. I'm good on my own.

I just ignore the lad and keep staring out of the window.

"You okay?" He asks. I'm telling you that's the second time he spoke to me and the second time he asked that. Why?! Just leave me be.

"I'm fine." I groan back. I can see the confused look in his eyes in the corner of my eyes, but he doesn't look away.

Nor does he give up that easily. Turns out our lockers are now next to each other. Great!

"Why don't you just accept someone who tries to be nice?" He asks as I'm grabbing my books. This dude is getting on my nerves.

"Look. I don't need you to be nice to me. Or to 'care' about me. I don't need your pity." I say slamming my locker closed as I walk off.

Soon enough I'm held back tho. "Let go of me."

"I just don't get it-"

"You don't have to get it. You shouldn't even be trying to get in contact with me. I'm sure my brother wouldn't like you to anyway." I started of so strong but the further I got in my sentence the more it hurt. It always hurts.

Louis looked a little taken back but again wanted to 'help me.' With what? The fact that I'm screwed up. Too late mate.

"Just go to Zayn and leave me alone please." I say finally walking away.

I hate lunch breaks. It's always the same table, with the same people, talking about the same gossip, that I don't even care about.

They're my 'friends'. They think they know me. Just like the entire school thinks they know me. Everybody talks to me and thinks I'm this happy ray of sunshine. Not seeing trough the fake smile and fake personality.

It fits my friends tho. They're all nasty bitches who will talk shit behind your back. So here I am again. Pretending to listen to those filthy words about people they hardly know.

The only thing different this time is Louis staring at me from a distance and Zayn being annoyed about it.

I appreciate Louis for noticing I'm not okay. That I need help. But I'm not sure how to let people in again. After all, you're on your own. Even family will turn their back on you at some point.

I don't think people really care. They just have interest in your misery. Want to know about it like research.

But in the end. Nobody cares about anyone but themselves. That's how it has always been and how it always will be.

And you can't change my mind.

___________________________________

☽ 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝❤︎ ☾