𝟷𝟶. 𝑇𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒

"Harry please just talk to me." Louis yells after him.

Harry just puts his earphones in blasting Wish You Were Here again. Trying to drain out Louis yelling at him to stop ignoring him.

He doesn't care. Just let him yell he'll stop eventually...

Smiling at everyone as he walks through the hallways, Harry wants to do nothing but cry. Bawl his eyes out over his broken heart. He trusted him with everything. How could he have been to dumb to tell him everything. To think he actually cared about him. Nobody ever does.

"Please just, at least listen to me Hazz!" Louis yells even louder with pain in his heart. What did he do? What had happened to-

That's when it clicked. When he finally made the conclusion he should've made the second Harry stopped talking to him. The second he shut him out and refused to say a word.

Zayn. It was the only possible reason he could think of. The only one to get in his mind like that.

Louis stormed through the hallways filled with pure anger. The second he spotted Zayn he grabbed him by his collar pushing him against the locker.

"What did you do to Harry?!" He growled.

"I didn't do anything." Zayn says a little shocked by the sudden fist on his shirt.

"DON'T fucking lie to me Malik! What did you tell him?"

"Nothing." His voice trembled a bit from the fear of that fire in Louis eyes. The calm blue had turned into a storming ocean and was really not to fuck with. And Zayn knew that goddamn well.

"I KNOW YOU DID. I SWEAR TO GOD-"

"He always fucks everything up!" Zayn suddenly spat.

"What do you mean? What did he ever fuck up?" Louis says still angry but confused now. Why did Zayn had such hatred towards his little brother. Weren't they friends, back when they were young?

"Everything! Look Tomlinson I'm not talking about this here."

And before Zayn could finish Louis already grabbed his arm dragging him outside. All the way to the bleachers were a couple teenagers were roughly making out.

"Go find another place to shove your tongue down each others throat. But get the fuck out of here." Louis hissed at the couple.

The second they were gone Louis looked at Zayn. "Talk."

"I don't have to tell you anything." Zayn said stubborn again.

"Look, Zayn. My patience with you has reached his limits. I know you have something against Harry. And I really don't get why because he's a nice lad. He's the sweetest most fragile person I've ever met. He wouldn't hurt a fly.
So what makes it you hate him so much huh? What makes it that you think it's okay to treat him like dirt, make him insecure and feel like he's one big unlovable disappointment?"

"He took everything from me." Zayn says quietly staring at the ground. Like he's in deep thoughts.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Don't you get it. Harry is the perfect boy. The perfect son. The perfect friend. Harry is perfect in every way. My parents don't give a shit about me. I have bad grades. Get in trouble sometimes and well all the little bad things get noticed. And then we have Harry. Who never gets in trouble. Goes along with everyone. Gets straight A's in some magical way. And in the meantime my parents. My bloody own parents the ones who literally made me, tell me I should be more like Harry. It's always been and always will be Harry.