𝟷𝟸. 𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠

Harry's POV
"I'll take care of him." Louis says as he reaches out to help me stand.

Zayn nods in agreement as he heads to his own class.

I sit down wincing in pain as I tries to stay strong but Louis can clearly see this pain is unbearable.

"Maybe you should see a doctor. Who knows maybe you broke something?" Lou says worried. But I wave it off and say I'll be alright.

"Liam Payne, Griffin Harris, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Tucker White, Dallas Jones, Zayn Malik and Niall Horan to the principals office please, thank you."

Lou immediately gets up and is standing next to me. "Come, you didn't do anything wrong Harry. They just need your side of the story that's all they're gonna ask you." He says reaching out to help me get up again.

"Thanks Lou." I don't really look at him. I haven't really. I'm too embarrassed about what happened. I just let it all happen to me. I didn't even try to fight back. I just took the hits.

He escorts me to the principals office where the other are already waiting.

Two of the guys that beat me up look even worse than I do. That leader guy's jaw is bruised and swollen. His lip is bleeding and his nose seems to have had a nosebleed as well.

It's not really worse than my own facial injuries. But the other guy looks like he got hit by a car in the face. His whole face is covered in bruises, in all shades from purple to light blue. It's all swollen. His chin has a scratch and his eye can hardly open. Just like his mouth.

He kinda looks like Quasimodo in a way. Okay that wasn't a very nice thing to say. He's clearly in pain.

Louis hasn't looked at any of the others. He just keeps staring at me or at the ground, a wall maybe. But never the others.

"Niall what are you even doing here? You didn't do shit." Zayn asks him. He has a little cut on his lip but that seems to be it. Nothing more.

"I dont know, guess they think I fought too" Niall shrugs.

"Thats unfair. You were with me." I say.

"It's okay. I'd rather sit here being innocent, than sit in class right now." Niall answers. Which I kinda agree with. Sitting here is better than paying attention in class.

I take a closer look at Liam and I notice he doesn't seem to have any signs of being in a fight. Maybe he didn't. But than why would he be here?

I wanted to ask Lou but than I saw the big bruise on his jaw. "Lou are you okay?" I ask him softly touching the bruise.

"Oh god Harry. Yes I'm fine. It's nothing. Now stop worrying about me and look at yourself. I have nothing compared to you." He chuckles.

I can't. I'm to stressed out about all of this. I never have to come to the principals office. This in fact is the first time.

"Mister Malik, mister White, come in please."

Zayn could see the worried look on my face and reassured me it will be okay. I know it won't. He's had his strikes. He's probably about to get expelled because of me and my sexuality.

We sit there waiting for what feels like hours. Until I get called in. "Mister Styles would you come in please?" She asks nice and soft. Her voice is suddenly a lot less harsh and I kinda like that sensitivity. It calmed me down a bit.

Louis helps me get up and into the office and immediately leaves after putting me down again. The principal thanks him and he just gives a small nod before closing the door again.