𝟷𝟹. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ!

𝑳𝒐𝒖𝒊𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

I just can't stop thinking about that damn kiss. It felt so damn good to finally do what I had been wanting to do for a while now.

I guess I should thank Zayn for locking us up because god knows how long it would've taken for us to get to confess our feelings.

Zayn and Harry are closer than I've ever seen them. Which I'm guessing used to be normal. Everything seems to be going really well. Harry is getting better with the day and sadly had to come out to his parents to explain everything.

They didn't take it that well. They looked like they were disgusted but Zayn came up for him and told his parents to stop being so judgmental.

'Just because Harry had one thing you don't like about him he's suddenly not worth the overlove you give him and never gave me?!' Zayn said angry.

'What are you-'

'You always give Harry everything and look down on me cause I'm not perfect. Well guess what. He isn't either. Deal with it and give your kids the love they deserve because you love them not because of how perfect they are. It really disgusts me to live up to your expectations. So I won't. I quit.' Zayn said dropping his cutleries onto his plate. Letting them clatter in the process.

He folded his arms and put his feet upon the table.

'Get your feet off. Right now.'

'Bite. Me.'

'Zayn!'

'Say sorry to Harry and we'll talk about a deal.' He says looking at Harry who doesn't even dare to look up.

His parents stay quiet and just look at their two sons. 'Well?!' Zayn says a little louder.

'We didn't know you felt like that...' his mum says softly. Like she realizes she has been treating them differently without noticing herself.

'That's still no apology.'

'We're sorry Harry. Of course we support you. You can always bring someone over.' Their dad says. Harry looks up with his tear-stained cheeks.

'Thank you.' Harry says softly. Trying to gain strength.

'Good! You said sorry about making your son feel unwanted again. Yes again. I feel unwanted all the time. Never got an apology nor do I want one. But since you said it yourself and Harry can always bring someone over...' Zayn says while walking to the front door.

'Louis is staying for dinner.' He says as Louis is standing in the door opening.

'Good evening Mr and Mrs Malik.' He says with a blush. Until he sees Harry with the teary eyes.

'Do they know?' Louis asks quickly. Zayn nods and before Louis knows he's holding Harry like his baby.

'What's wrong Hazz?' Harry shakes his head and says it's all good now.

Louis looks up at Zayn who is smiling bright. 'Meet Louis. Harry's soon to be boyfriend.'

Both Harry and Louis freeze and Louis suddenly understands what is happening and why he needed to come as soon as possible.

Zayn was finally standing up against his parents and helping Harry out. But he was harsh with his words and he needed Lou to calm down Harry while he would hold his rant.

'So like I said. We can talk about a deal...' Zayn said sitting down again with his feet on the table. 'You guys are gonna be appreciative of both me and Harry. Gonna support him no matter what and how about make me feel like I'm not the adopted one?'