𝟷𝟷. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜-

"I don't know his name."
"I thought it was Gary or something."
"Wait isn't that the guy you had a crush on."
"Please not be gay that would be so disgusting. I-"

The group of gossiping girls got rudely interrupted when Zayn pushed the girl mid sentence into the locker behind her.

"What is all this shit about?!" He hisses. The girl just freezes and starts to stutter.

"Th-the guy. Tha-that guy everybody is t-talking about." She manages to get out.

"What about him?!"

"Someone got outed." Her friend says like it's nothing.

"Who?!" Louis says joining Zayn now.

"I don't know. Heard a few people say it was that cute sophomore but I don't know." She shrugs.

"Harry." Louis says with open eyes looking at Zayn.

"Where is he?!" Zayn shouts at the girl, tightening his grip around her arms. Lifting her up a bit.

"I-I don't kn-know." She's shaking and terrified of the aggressive guy in front of her.

"Ugh. You're useless." Zayn huffs dropping her to the ground.

"Oh and by the way. It's not suddenly disgusting to like someone even if they're gay. They're still a person." Zayn spits at the girl laying on the ground as he and Louis walk off. Only to overhear something they never wanted to hear.

"Yeah. Second floor. I heard he's already beat up quite bad. Just what the fag deserves."

Without thinking twice Zayn sprints away, up the stairs, to wear the boy said Harry was probably being beaten.

He left Louis behind and pushed his way through the crowd. Not easily getting to the place he wanted. Only to find his little brother laying on the ground with everyone crowding around like it was some kind of show.

"Let him go." Zayn says loudly as Tucker was hovering above Harry.

"Get lost." He answers coldly.

"I said. Let him go." Zayn growls as anger is building up inside him. He watches Harry shake his head with desperate eyes. Like he's telling him it'll be okay. That he doesn't need him to come up for him.

That's when Zayn realizes. Harry thought he meant it when he said he wouldn't be there for him and normally he wouldn't but after that talk with Louis. After knowing that Harry would do anything to keep him happy. He couldn't bare see him hurt like this. Hurt by someone not him. And not mentally but physically.

Tucker had crossed a line Zayn didn't know existed: Don't ever touch Harry.

"You don't have to-" Harry mutters.

"Not now Harry." Zayn says sternly trying not to lose his confidence. "Why are you beating him up anyways?" He says turning back to Tucker, the leader of their little gang.

Zayn had always hated the guy. He thought way too good about himself. But only dared to fight the vulnerable, never people his own age or height.

"He's gay." Is all Tucker had to say.

"So?"

"Are you saying that you're gay too?" Dallas suddenly says. Walking at Zayn trying to intimidate him but failing miserably.

"No. I am in fact straight. But thats no reason to treat him like that." Zayn keeps his confidence and tries to hold his anger. But these guys are starting to push buttons.