︎𝟶𝟽. 𝐶𝑎𝑛 𝐼 𝑎𝑠𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔?

Days pass and the boys started talking more and more. Louis was so happy with the fact that Harry finally talked to him even if it wasn't about his mental health. It was something and that's all that mattered.

Louis felt the happiest when he was around Harry and Harry would smile. Like truly smile. Or even laugh. He felt like it was the most beautiful thing to see the broken guy truly happy for a second. It never lasted long but it was something. And it would make Louis entire day.

"Hey Hazz. So I was thinking..." Louis started only to be cut off.

"Did it hurt? The thinking I mean." Harry asked closing his locker. Grinning at his own sassy joke.

"Haha. Funny. I know I'm not the smartest. But thinking does not hurt. That much." He laughed and so did Harry. Showing his beautiful dimples and sweet smile.

"So what we're you thinking about?" Harry asked curiously.

"Well maybe you'd like to hang out after school today?"

"I don't know. Maybe ask Zayn..." Harry turns around and is about to walk away when Louis stops him.

"Wait stay here you little curlyhead."

"I'm taller than you Louis."

"Yeah yeah whatever. I'm older."

"Because you failed twice."

"What is it today? Insult-Louis-Day?"

"It's just me being honest. Telling the harsh truth. I thought you could handle that." Harry says worried. Suddenly regretting what he said.

"I'm just joking. It's okay Hazz. I can handle it." Louis says reassuringly. With that soft smile that lowkey makes Harry melt. But he would never admit that.

He doesn't like Louis. He likes the thought of someone caring like Louis.

"But Zayn is already gonna go out with Liam and Niall so I was wondering if maybe you'd want to hang out?"

"Can't you go with them?"

"Not really no. I get it. You don't want to..." Louis says full of disappointment. He had hoped that Harry was finally close enough to hang out besides school but guess he was wrong.

"That's not it it's just... nevermind." Harry says knowing he can't tell him anyway. "If Zayn is out we can go to my place?" He says hesitantly.

"Really?!" Suddenly Louis is excited again and jumps on Harry to hug him. Catching Harry of guard.

"No Lou I was joking. I really don't want you in my house." Harry says seriously.

"But-"

"I'm just kidding Louis. Meet me at my home okay? I have to ride home..." Harry says smiling earning a soft punch from Louis.

"You're a little bitch sometimes, you know that right?" Louis says irritated but with a big smile plastered on his face.

"You can be quite annoying too you know?"

"Touché" Louis says as they walk to class.

The hours pass by and before Harry knows he's on his bike riding home with only one thought on his mind.
'If Zayn ever finds out... I'm probably dead.'

When Harry arrives at his house Louis is already waiting outside. With his car parked on the side of the road. Sometimes Harry wishes Zayn would drive him to school but we all know he would never do that.