︎𝟶𝟿. 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑖𝑚

"You know what. I'm taking you to my special place." Louis says driving home from school again. It's been a week since their last trip to McDonalds.

"Special place?" Harry asks confused.

"Yeah. I'm not telling you what it is. You just have to trust me."

"I hate surprises Lou."

"You'll like it. Trust me."

"Okay..." Harry finally says hesitant before he puts the music on. The Pink Floyd song they always listen to is still in the Cd player.

Harry just makes himself comfortable as he twists in his seat staring out the window. Just enjoying the silence between them. Listening to their song.

Watching as the houses pass by and the clouds drift away, showing the clear blue sky and the warm sun. It takes a little while until the houses turn into fields and the fields turn into trees. Driving through a forest when Louis suddenly parks nearby.

"I hope you don't mind a little walk." He says as he grabs a backpack out of the car. "It's not that far."

"A forest? Really?"

"Just wait till you see the place..." Louis says smiling at those green eyes, coming out so perfectly with the green from the trees hovering around them.

And after a long walk Louis was right. Harry loved the place.

"This is beautiful Lou." He says with his eyes scanning the environment.

"I noticed how fascinated you can be by nature so I thought you'd like this." Louis says shyly. He had studied Harry so much he noticed how during biology Harry was only interested when it was about plants and thing like that.

Harry was still taking in the beautiful sight of the trees making half a circle around a small grass plain, stopping on the edge of the downwards hill. Where the sun came looking through the tops of the trees. Creating a beautiful sight at the lavender fields in front of the hill.

"How do you even know this place?" Harry asked finally looking at Lou again. "I've never been here before. And I come to this forest a lot."

"I stumbled upon it one day and I've been coming back often ever since. I like it here. It's quiet and peaceful."

Louis sits down in the grass and Harry just follows after him.

"I like to clear my mind here and draw sometime."

"Is that what's in the bag?" Harry asks breaking his silence.

"Yeah, I always take it with me just in case. It's a rule I made with myself." He blushes.

"Can you draw me?" Harry asks happily. With a small smile that slightly shows his dimples.

"Uhm I guess. I'm not that good at faces tho..." Louis tries to warn beforehand. Not wanting to offend Harry with his drawing skills.

"Doesn't matter. It's just for fun anyway." Harry says smiling wide again. Only Lou can make him smile like that so easily. Just by looking at him Harry wants to smile. Louis brings him joy like no one ever did before.

"Okay. But don't whine when it looks like shit." Louis jokes. Harry just looks at the beautiful view and nods.

"I won't. I'm sure it'll be pretty good. Do I have to sit still?"

"Not really just look in one direction mostly. So the lightning won't change too much."

Lou did forget about the fact that the sun was gonna turn and lower in time but Harry did as told and just stared in the distance right besides Lou.