Chapter 1 I'm Moving

Hi my name is Emily I live with my mom Lana Del Rey. I'm 15 years old. My boyfriends name is Jack G we have been together for 2 years. My dad left us when I was 10 he didn't say anything he just packed up and walked out. The day I turned 13 he got marry to some slut. I told my mom that I don't want anything to do with him so we went to the court house and my mom got full custody of me. My best guy friend his name is Jack J we have be friends since we were in dippers his parents abandoned him and left him on my mom's door step. My mom took him in. Both of us are still best friends till this day he still lives with us my mom didn't adopt him she feels weird about that because we are more best friends then siblings. All of us are okay with that we are still a family no matter what anyone says. My mom understands me I can tell her everything even about boys. My mom is not that type of parent to be ohh is that him. She just gives me advice. Which I love about her. My mom has been dating a guy name Francesco he has two son's that are both Jack J and my age. They have been together for 3 years now and they are getting married. He ask my mom if we would move in with them and my mom asked me and Jack J if we were okay with it and we are. His son's names are Matthew and Cameron. I woke up at 9:39 it Saturday. I unplug my phone form the outlet next to my floor I unlocked it and saw 1 iMessage form boyfriend it read.

Boyfriend:
Good Morning princess love you text me when you wake up 😘.

Me:
Good Morning handsome love you too😘.

I got off my bed and went into the bathroom with my phone I put pandora Fall Out Boy Rat A Tat was playing I turned on the shower and got undress then I stepped in. I was in the shower for about 20 minutes. I got out and went to the side of my sink were I put my clothes last night. I put on my bra and underwear then my jean shorts with a white tank top kind of thing that says 5 Seconds Of Summer then I put on my socks and my black and white vans I bushed my hair and left it down. My phone bussed I look at it and it's Jack G I unlock my phone it read.

Boyfriend:
Hi my princess! how are you? I wish I could go see you but I'm at a family reunion. I'll go see you at your new house sometime this week I promise you😘.

Me:
Good and you handsome? Its okay I understand. Hope you are able to handsome😚.

A/N I hope all of you who read my first book liked it and vote also comment